• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Inner Animal [T] - OOC/SU

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Nocturnal

Vengeance.
Years
  • 2cr0byr%E2%80%8B.jpg
    ‎SUs are now OPEN once again.
    Inner Animal [T]
    ~ A Platinum QuarterdeckTM Production ~

9SfLnUhDM4k4Zqx3UnQdtUGPJArbUtNmPXb_2GLgtRo3FYhLbZ7ugVqU46-dY_TCEpYtz33M63Mf3fbyOPmuZXxfFhgmLyDfmumkZrAw1CNOfxq_T4sfwET1Q4yitkWf

Setting

The Human Civilization should be thriving right now in the Sinnoh Region. So why isn't it? In fact, rather than improving, the whole society seems to be going rather downhill. Political factors, economical factors etc, everything isn't going as it should. But those are nothing compared to the main problem, something that cannot be solved no matter how people try. A strong super-virus appeared in Canalave City. There is no known cure for this super-virus, and it is now spreading to other cities in the region. The whole Canalave City is collapsing with every citizen infected, and at this rate, the whole Region would be affected within a month. Pokemon are also affected, and if infected, will die in a matter of hours due to their weaker immune systems. In fact, most Pokemon in the Canalave area have died out already. The thing is - The Virus was created by a human organization called The Solidarity, and their motive is to clear the region with the virus and develop their own region based on Sinnoh. The infected humans will not feel a thing, and after three days, they'll drop dead. Pokemon will drop dead 24 hours after infected.

In short, Sinnoh's doomed.

Or is it? There's a way.

Solution

A Professor named Eugene Helix has found a solution, but it won't work for everybody. Setting up a little lab in Canalave, he has created a method called PokeHuman Merging, allowing some infected humans to merge with their sick Pokemon, creating an antibody that can defeat the super-virus. After merging, the human will be in charge, but the Pokemon will be able to communicate with him in his mind - something they couldn't do as a Pokemon. But now, with the same mind and the same body, they'll understand each other like they've never did before. It also allows the Humans to morph into the Pokemon they've morphed with, gaining access to the Pokemon's power. After the merge, your appearance might change a little, and you might resemble the Pokemon. There are a few requirements and notes though.

1 - In Human form, the Human in in charge. But when you morph into a Pokemon, your Pokemon partner's soul would take over, and the human cannot control himself once transformed. A big, but fun problem if the human and the pokemon argue a lot. There will be conflict as the Pokemon can do anything it wants in his form. I have to admit. Fighting with 'yourself' is fun though. Really fun.

2 - In order to merge together, the Human and the Pokemon must have a very distinct bonding. It can be awfully good and co-operative. It can be a good and bad combination etc.

3 - The mergers must enter a dark room in the lab in order to merge with their Pokemon.

4 - After merging, they cannot separate once again.

5 - After merging, no matter what form you are in, you can also hear and communicate with your other partner. The other partner might try to use their willpower and take over though. For example if the Pokemon isn't willing to transform back into a human, the human might try and fight with willpower. If succeeds, he'll 'break free' and turn back into human form forcefully.

6 - Hopefully note 5 will not happen to the trainers. Good co-operative teams won't have the problem but those who argue a lot...rest in peace.

7 - The Professor is not responsible for any broken bones or additional wings/hands/fingers etc during the morph. Fix it on your own.

8 - You can only have one Pokemon only. The others nearby have died out.

9 - You can only merge with one Pokemon.

Immune to the virus, these Special trainers have to fight the Solidarity in order to find a cure for the virus. If they're too late, the whole Region would collapse and perish. However, some members in The Solidarity are also using this method in order to stop them (they have their own morphing room).

You. Yes, you.

• Train with your Pokemon.
    You need to create a good bonding between you and your only Pokemon. No matter if it's a good or a bad one, you need to actually HAVE one, so you should spend more time with them. You won't understand Pokemon speech, however, except for those who can communicate with Aura or Telepathy.

• Find yourself and your Pokemon infected.
    Mergers that aren't in The Solidarity will be attacked by Solidarity Members, and you'll find yourself infected. Your Pokemon is also infected as well. Knowing that there isn't much time for your Pokemon (and you) to live, you will have to find the Professor, and FAST. Remember, when infected, Pokemon have 24 hours to live, and Humans have 3 days.
    • When you're ready, Merge.
    Get into the lab and talk with the Professor, when you're ready, he'll bring you into the room, and you will morph with your Pokemon. You will have Pokemon voices in your mind, but you need to get used to it. After that, you are two, but you are also one.
    • Practice with your Pokemon spirit.
    Try letting your Pokemon spirit take over and turn into Pokemon form. Your Pokemon has the right to stay that way, so you will have to discuss about it. There have been situations where the Pokemon didn't want to turn back, and after hours of willpower battle with the human trainer, the brain worn out and the body dropped dead. Ouchie.
    • Know what you are destined to do.
    As a good 'Morpher', your job is to find the base of The Solidarity, and find a cure for the Super-virus before it's too late. As a Solidarity member, your job is to hide the cure, and spread the virus. NOTE that the Virus cannot be passed man to man. The Solidarity places the virus into an air gun, and shoots it out. The virus is not visible, and if the virus lands on a human/Pokemon skin, it'll sink into the body, and the victim is infected. Voila. Solidarity members will have to carry these virus guns, and they'll have to shoot the humans/Pokemon with them. This is the only downside of the virus - it must be passed this way. Right now, with the help of the virus guns, Canalave is fully infected, and now Eterna is infected as well. Keep going, Solidaritians.
    • Unleash your Inner Animal.
    Defeat/Protect the head of the Solidarity, and be known across the Region! Save the Sinnoh Region from the virus and defeat the Solidarity, or Spread the Virus across the Region with your Virus gun, then take over! Unleash your Inner Animal, Dear Morphers.​

Rules

• Be Active.
    If you're joining this RP I'll expect you to post at least twice every week. At least. If you're leaving soon then don't join this RP. But if you're going on a short trip soon, tell me. I'll make an exception. Those who will disappear without a reason will be kicked out of the RP.
    • All RP Corner rules apply.
    I won't cover some really basic rules. One liners will also be kicked out of the RP.
    • A Number of NPCs will be managed by me.
    Which means some important NPCs like Professor Eugene Helix will be controlled by yours truly. So if you are going to talk to him, post about starting a conversation. I'll make him talk. There will be a boss of the Solidarity, and that will be one of my NPCs. He will not appear much until the end of the RP, so you RPers will have to put one Solidaritian in charge of missions and ideas. Only big plots and some information will be given to you by the boss, which you RPers do not know much about.
    • You will be controlling your human and your Pokemon character.
    Yes, in this RP you will control both characters, so you can have a better control of morphing (and you can create arguments much easier). But if you really want to be a Pokemon and merge with another Human RPer or some sort, tell me and I might think about it.
    • No Godmodding, Bunnying or Auto-hitting in Pokemon fights (where you morph into Pokemon).
    You cannot win every fight and never get hurt, and you cannot control the other RPer's actions either. Oh and no Auto-hitting. Which means you can't make your attack hit him instantly after firing it without giving him a chance to dodge or deflect it. For example: "Magmortar aimed his cannon arm at the Marowak, and after a few seconds of charging, he launched a red beam of fire towards the opponent, knocking him down." Now if this is a minor character (that isn't another RPer) then you can do that. But if it's another RPer, you cannot 'Knock him down' without his permission. You should say, "Magmortar aimed his cannon arm at the Marowak, and after a few seconds of charging, he launched a red beam of fire towards the opponent, the beam of destruction heading straight towards the enemy with blinding speed and accuracy."
    • The RP is rated T.
    Which means that an amount of violence and romance can be allowed. Blood is also allowed, just not to much. As for romance, kissing, hugging, minor touching is allowed but please if you wanna actually DO that, find some other RP with the rating M. If you really want to though you can skip the scene like, "He closed the curtains and they had their time of their lives." That'll work as long as I don't see something that I shouldn't see in a T RP.
    • Be creative and imaginative.
    Create more conflicts between you and your morphed Pokemon to make the whole RP more interesting. And remember to follow my speed as at first I will tell you what you should write about.
    • I am always right. I know.
    • One last thing- Have fun!
    • A small RPing group (company) has been born. It's called the Platinum Quarderdeck, we are recruiting for active RPers. Our motives:

●-To Gather Active and Devoted RPers
      ●-To Create a plaza where the RPers can discuss and plan their RPs
      ●-To Check and improve RolePlays before they are launched
      ●-To Improve RPs' qualities by working on it together as a team
      ●-To Show teamwork and co-operation as well as friendliness and activeness
      ●-To Have fun and enjoy the RolePlays we make, as well as joining them.
      ●-To Widen our Sphere of Influence by spreading our name across the Corner
      ●-To Provide fellow RPers some good and decent RolePlaying plots
      ●-To Be not only a little team, but to be a large RolePlaying Family

HUMAN

Spoiler:

Spots

Spoiler:

***********************************************************************************

The first four posts will be chapter posts:

What my plan is, two sides will do different things in their posts. After your four chapter posts, you will have an amount of freedom, and it'll be a little free-roamish. But you must follow the the first four though, as the whole story is already planned out. I'll make a simple list.

For Morphers (good guys): Each number represents a post. and you can only post once, so there will be no fighting between you guys or talking yet. YET. YET!!!

1. Intro Post. You can train, talk, play with your Pokemon partner. You can also watch the news and learn more about the virus, it is up to you. But there is one thing set for you people. It's the Location. I'll set 4 'points' between Jubilife and Canalave, then I'll assign you to that location. I'll explain later. the points are: Jubilife, Canalave, Floraroma Town, and Eterna City. 2 will go to Jubilife, 2 to Canalave, 2 to Floraroma, and 1 to Eterna. You will not communicate with other RPers here, however, as this is only a post so you can create a better bonding with your Pokemon (not to mention it's the intro.) As for who will be going where, I'll tell you tomorrow. You will stay where you are assigned to though.

2. You are gonna be attacked by one of the soliditarians, and it's the other RPers that will attack you. The solidaritians will make their second post first, so when you make your second post, you'll write about seeing somebody from the solidarity, and you can't dodge the virus gun. The gun will infect you and your Pokemon, and when you're hit, you know you don't have much time left to fix this, and you head towards Canalave. Don't meet the professor yet. Remember you cannot dodge or fight back as you are destined to be infected :D

3. Get into the lab. I will not control what the professor will say as at this moment it'll be chapter form. Get into a pitch dark room, and you'll wear a device that looks like a bracelet. You and your Pokemon must put it on, and when you do, you will merge. After merging, write about your emotional conflicts etc, and you can try transforming or 'morphing' outside. Get to know your Pokemon. One Morpher will be given a little spying device from the Professor (i'll tell you who later), and that spying device can hear and receive every conversation and sound in the Solidaritian's conference room, so that single morpher will know where they're next attack will be.

4. Special chapter post from that special morpher. He/she will post first about listening to the Morpher's meeting, and he/she will tell the other morphers nearby about the plain. after this chapter post by that special morpher, you will be free, and it won't be chapter formed anymore. just make sure not to post too much or too less. and good luck btw!

For the Solidaritians.

1. Intro post for you guys. You will also have some private time with your little Pokemon partner, but you have something else to do other than training. You'll receive a text message, informing you to head towards the Solidaritians' base at Veilstone (of course the morphers don't know that), and you'll see a notice board there. 6 Solidaritians have been chosen for a little small scale virus attack (yes you six), and they'll be sent to a number of locations. 2 To Jubilife, 2 to Floraroma, 1 to Canalave, and 1 to Eterna. Once again, your locations will be decided later. After knowing where to go, you set off.

2. You arrive at the location, and you'll make your posts earlier than the Morphers do, so you can attack. You will attack the other normal trainers and their Pokemon there with the gun, including the future morphers. When you're done, flee. Then the Morphers will write about being ambushed/attacked from behind, from above etc. Note that you all haven't morphed yet.

3. You are not infected, but you need to morph in order to increase your base and total power, so you can kill and fight every morpher you see out there. You will go to the base in Veilstone instead, transported there by helicopter. When you're there you'll go into your own merging system that's like the professor's, and you'll merge with your Pokemon, for a different reason. After that, you can do the same, you can try your powers outside and express your feelings. One Morpher will be given a little spying device from the Professor (i'll tell you who later), and that spying device can hear and receive every conversation and sound in the Solidaritian's conference room, so that single morpher will know where they're next attack will be.

4. You will meet with my character in the conference room (yes it has the spying device so he/she can hear everything), where my character would tell you where to attack in my special chapter post. Then i'll tell you what to do in that post. After that, you are also free to go, and fight/meet other RPers. My post will be posted before the special morphers.

So to cut it short, follow those directions, and after that, be free :) this way I can make sure that the early phases will work properly, and it'll stop the RP from going out of control early. The Special Morpher that'll spy on the conversation will be Diamond1304, so Dia remember to include 'receiving the device' in your third chapter post, and to write about what the Solidaritians have talked about in the 4th, after i've posted about my plans.

****************************************************************************************
    This is the attack list. Each RPer will go to a specific location, where you'll receive it by text in your chapter post. An RPer there will attack the good Morpher there, and so on.

the arrow means attack. and when you receive a text in your chapter post, you'll be assigned to the location below. Note that even though you might be in the same city with another RPer, you won't see him/her. you'll be on the other side.

-Nocturnal's Character -> XxSweetDreamsxX's Character in Eterna City

Ray Maverick's Character -> Blayze's Character in Jubilife

-DeepImpact-'s Character -> Ieyasu's Character in Jubilife

Supervegeta's Character -> Xilfer123's Character in Floraroma

Sewaddle's Character -> Random NPC Character in Canalave

Aura Rift's Character -> Diamond1304's Character in Canalave

so basically for the morphers, you will roam around and train with your pokemon in the designed location above, and the Solidaritians will receive a text message to attack the location given.

2cr0byr.jpg

The RP will begin shortly.

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Here we go. But I haven't played a game in Sinnoh yet, so I might be a little inaccurate when I describe surroundings and such things ^^' I'll look at maps and do my best though.

HUMAN

Name - Simon Silvester

Age - 16

Gender - Male

Appearance (one small paragraph... oops) -
    Spoiler:

History (one paragraph at least... alright 8D) -
    Spoiler:

Personality (one paragraph. Make it as long as History... ahahahaha... naaaaah......) -
    Spoiler:

Short RP Sample - From Rockets Rising:
    Spoiler:

POKEMON

Species - Beartic

Name - Has none yet, but when they merge and are finally able to speak properly, Simon will name him Balthazar.

Gender - Male

Age - Uh... I don't know really. Is it measured like "pokémon years"? In that case, 18 I guess, since I imagine him being more mature than Simon. But in real human years, I'd say more like 10.

Apperance - He's quite bulky, even for being a Beartic. His beard is large and his claws are long and his fur is bushy but soft. Other than that, he looks like any Beartic.

Biography -
    Spoiler:

Uh... I'm sorry for not making a short SU ._. normally I do make pretty short and concise ones, but this time the words just kept coming to me.

Fearless Love

self-proclaimed anime dork
    Years
  • Why exactly are you making me reserve a spot when I'm already reserved?! Haha. I guess to know which side I'm on, right? Well I'm assuming that is the case and that you aren't just making me post this for some stupid reason :) Though I wouldn't put it past you to do that! :P

Ah well, do me a favor and reserve me a spot as a morpher PLEASE! :D I'll get an SU up ASAP!

And wow, Red's here....sweetness! :)

...One more question, why couldn't I just TELL you what side I wanted to be on?! ....okay, I'm just gonna shut up now before I make a looooooong rambling post. :)

-Nocturnal

Vengeance.
    Years
  • Uh... I'm sorry for not making a short SU ._. normally I do make pretty short and concise ones, but this time the words just kept coming to me
    @RHCP, there's nothing wrong with making a long SU :) you said you'll be reserving a spot for my RP like a few mins ago and now voila and BAM you're done! Man you are fast! I like it how Simon and Balthazar share the same fate, and when they merge they'll finally know what's going on in each others' mind! Perfect! :D Accepted :)

(actually I want to invite RHCP to join the Platinum Quarterdeck. I'll step down and she'll be president, a good one too! But she's too good for a little group like this. We look puny right now!)

@Fearless Love

Now that you mention it...Oh yeah :D *smirks* Too late! xD Reserved! Come on, moar bad guys!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Stop thinking that I'm better than you just because I'm a mod... I've told you before :/
    And I wrote up most of the SU before I asked to be reserved, I just wasn't sure about some things in it, but then I saw that some people already were reserved so I wanted to make sure I got a spot :3

-Nocturnal

Vengeance.
    Years
  • hehe don't worry my RPs won't fill up that quickly :3 And I don't think you're better because you're a mod. you said it's a job and not a priveledge, but I think you're better than me because you ARE better than me! Now now don't deny it :)

(plus you won't join and be the President of the Platinum Quarterdeck anyways)

-Nocturnal

Vengeance.
    Years
  • @Ray Maverick and Grif of Hearts

You are both Reserved! Maverick told me he'll be bad so i'll put him at the other side

note: a lot of people thought that Bad guys, the Solidarity members cannot morph. Actually, they can, and most of them do. by Morphing you gain more power and strength. So if you're bad, you will also morph, for another reason.

-Nocturnal

Vengeance.
    Years
  • okay when I said the spots won't fill up that quickly, I was wrong okay?! you don't have to prove me wrong ya know! xD

@Yagerbomb let's see if you can make a better SU this time xD no pics please! and don't leave the RP like you did with War xD if that's okay i'll reserve you.

-Nocturnal

Vengeance.
    Years
  • @Diamond1304 You got it! Reserved! :D Nice lil Joltik there :D she's cute. I know it's a she because I s- nvm.

Little weird. so many Platinum Quarterdeck members joining :D

one last space left in the bad guy side. the first one that says he/she'll reserve a spot after this post will get the final spot! But never fear, if the RP goes well i might add some extra spots.

Note that this RP will be slow paced. I do not want it as fast as my War RP. Please seriously, no more than one page per day. I know one page per day is a lot for some people but man sometimes war has 3 pages per day and that creeps me out. NO MORE. I do not want to establish the 'Everyone can only post twice in ever 24 hours' rule but if it happens to be fast, I WILL. Everything related to the RP will be discussed here, so if any of you have questions , feel free to ask moi. (oh and join the Platinum Quarterdeck if you're active, have decent RPing skills and dedicated :D)

Last edited:

XxSweetDreamsxX

From the shadows~
    Years
  • HUMAN

Name - Skye Farris

Age - 15

Gender - Female

Appearance - Skye is a very small gal; her limbs close to bones, though still strong and active, all of their shape coming from some muscle rather than fat. Her hair is pure blonde, cut down to the shoulders with small curves(parted to the side). With her blonde hair is also very light toned skin, including large blue eyes. She has many scars on her body from either fights or accidental cuts, all of which are either located on her knees or arms. For clothing, Skye wears many vibrant t-shirts with either shorts or jeans. Her favorite accessory is a chunky chain necklace, symbolizing something important to her. She never takes it off.

History - Growing up in a cozy environment, she was the first born in a family of 5; her parents, and her other 2 younger sisters. Being the oldest, she was normally more responsible than the other two, naturally becoming a "good example" for her siblings. However, Skye's life twisted as she reached first grade, as she was unable to relate to any of the students. The few friends Skye made were vulgar, bullying soon natural to the little girl. It also became so in her household, her sister's violence increasing with no way to counter it. Turning away from her family and 'friends', she stored away her feelings from others, too nervous to approach or socialize with anyone.

Instead, she connected with pokemon, particularly the few which originated in Sinnoh. There was rarely a time she didn't befriend one, either, somehow being able to understand them when others couldn't. The only pokemon she seemed unable to make friends with was a Riolu; one she had nicknamed Blair due to the fact it almost always picked fights with other pokemon. Approaching it every now and then, Skye failed to even interact with the small pokemon since it would always run away from her at sight. Though, she was determined, and eventually found it in the middle of a street fight. Convincing the other pokemon to leave the troublesome kid behind, she let the pokemon run from her unharmed. She never saw the pokemon again.

After bonding with nearly every pokemon she met, the spread of the virus impacted Skye harder than she would have anticipated. Time passing, the disease was spread all over the news, making Skye anxious- for both her life, and the life of her friends. On occasions, the small girl would bring in either one or two pokemon into her household, trying to protect and hide them. Her parents didn't like it, obviously, and soon forbid Skye to go near any of them while the virus was still lingering in the city. They claimed it was for her protection, but she was 15. She resisted, but restraining her was simple enough of her parents, who eventually locked everyone inside the house.

With most of the pokemon dying out, her animal friends passed away with them, none of them making it through the ravaging famine alive. Her pokemon friends' weren't the only ones claimed, either. The girl's school being shut down, she lost contact with her past classmates, only to soon learn that most of them had also fell to the virus. Being unable to comprehend what was happening, Skye stood in the safety of her house to her parent's relief, though it was all over when her smallest sister died unexpectedly along with her other sister and father. Both Skye and her mother leaving their home shortly after, they intended to leave Canalave for Hearthome. The two almost made it as well, only to end up failing as her mother passed away in her sleep.

From there, the small girl wandered with no sense of direction nor sanity. Heading back to Canalave, she intended to commit suicide in having no more reason to live. She was stopped by a Lucario which appeared to be 'guarding' the city, either searching for a human or trying to keep them out. The pokemon stopping in front of her, it immediately grabbed her arm as it tried to pull her away from Canalave. Tried, as Skye snapped her arm back and kept running. The Lucario running back to stop her, Skye continually passed by, the pokemon eventually giving up. Entering her hometown, she was immediately attacked by Solidarity Members; the people she soon learned were responsible for the killing. Trying to run, she was eventually cornered between two buildings, about 3 people surrounding her.

The girl bared herself for the attack, only to be saved by the Lucario from earlier. Jumping off the top of the buildings from above, it shot Aura Spheres at each of them, quickly grabbing Skye and climbing through a window with her. With enough food and supplies, the two rested up, not leaving the building until a week had passed. In that time, the Lucario eventually opened up to Skye, the small girl figuring out that the Lucario was actually Blair from her childhood. Each day was long and tiring, both of them refusing to eat too much in fear of running out. Either way, their supplies ran out fast, and they're currently scavenging for food.

Personality - Skye has always been overly imaginative, her expanded creativity inspiring many. Having an overall kind nature, she is less than a threat in anyone's eyes, normally acting as a perfect angel. Quiet and normally caring, she is very mature, also very protective of her friends. With her friendship can also come everlasting trust, a trust that should never be broken. She is not picky about where her friendship goes, normally lending some of it to anyone who shows kindness to her, though she is smart and won't give it to 'bullies'. You will find that Skye opens up to her friends more after she's bonded with them. Jokes will soon become common with teasing, even if she means no harm in any of the fun.

However, Skye can be unpredictable, flipping her personality at will to a more negative side. With this flip, she can be rather nasty, including cruel to anyone she wishes actual harm. Though she rarely flips, she commonly does it when her temper sets off, or when she is irritated/upset about one thing or another. Most of the time, it is unleashed when the girl finds herself or her friends/family subjected to violence. Her overall personality towards someone can alter depending on who she talks to, though Skye acts normal if given no reason to change. Same works for her moods, which can range greatly. Her actions all depend on you.

Short RP Sample -

POKEMON

Species - Lucario

Name
    - Blair

Gender - Male

Age - 14

Appearance - Though looking mostly like a normal Lucario, Blair has more fluff on his torso. Blair's blades on his hands are also longer than average.

Biography - His parents, a Lucario and Ninetails, raised him as a single child. He was spoiled, his every wish granted. Growing up, Blair was told about all the positives in life, his parents keeping his pure heart away from any violence or vulgar behavior found. This transformed the Riolu into a very beautiful child; well-mannered, social, kind and careful. However, he was stubborn and oblivious, not liking other pokemon besides his family. This normally meant he would pick fights with other pokemon on accident. His life was permanently ruined by the virus, which killed his mother. His father died along with her, leaving Blair by himself. Searching around Canalave for help, he stumbled upon the Professor's lab, evolving and searching for a trainer to morph with.

Last edited:

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
  • Quick Quick! Reserve me! XD According to my calculations, there is still one good guy spot left. Sign me up for that.

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Second time I'm writing this -.- Black out.

HUMAN

Name: Taz Morrigan

Appearance:
    His black eyes fitting with his black and blond, extremely spiky hair. He always wears black clothes - black leather blazer with no sleeves and with flames on its side, tighty jeans and belt. A white T-shirt is partly covered by his chain necklace with an amber caught in it. A pair of sunglasses always cover his face. A black Salamence tatoo shows off in his right shoulder. He also has an earing on his right ear.
    The facial expressions he pulls off are both theatrical and intense, revealing his personality to its full extent.
    He's thin and tall, but somewhat muscular at the same time.

Spoiler:

History:
    Before joining the Solidarity, his parents lived in Veilstone City and worked all day to make a living. Taz and his younger brother, Tom, were free to roam the city. It was then when Taz joined a local gang, finally finding the friends he had been searching for. The gang twisted him and his personality, binding him to evil. He was always loyal to his boss who was giving him harder and harder tasks each time. Taz got ruthless - he'd do anything to complete those tasks. The bond between him and his Salamence grew quickly as they cooperated. It developed into a deadly combo - Taz' tricky tactics with Caramel's -his Salamence- viciousness brought battling into a whole new level. Literally.

When his father joined the Solidarity as an agent of the virus, meaning he was responsible for spreading the virus, he recruited Taz as his assistant. Taz didn't mind doing orders - as long as he did the bad thing, unlike his dad, who was doing it for the money.

Personality:
    Before the gang and the Solidarity, Taz was a happy and clever boy who liked to show off. He was always the "cool" person around. Girls always sighed when he was bursting his flashing smiling.
    But he was lonely, deep inside. And bored, really bored. After the gang, he found the friends he was always looking for as well as the two things he liked so much - adrenaline and risk. Many years passing, his logics were slighty twisted.
    He completed the tasks they gave him with pleasure, twisting him even more. He developed a quick temper and the nature of the prankster, altering his battle style as well. However, they maintained his previous attitude (happy-show off).
    In short, he was an awfully clever trickster who liked to show off, fitting perfectly with his Pokemon.

RP Sample:
    WAR WAR WAR

POKEMON

Species: Salamence

Name: Carmelita ("Caramel" or "C")

Appearance: She looks like a normal Salamence, except some bruises and scars on her belly.

Biography:
    Caramel was raised in a day care as a Bagon. She was always lonely, liked battling, and had that dream of flying one day. Her viciousness rose with the years, as she evolved into a Shelgon. Taz stole her from the day care (gang business, they let him keep her after). The Pokemon didn't seem to mind as Taz was the only one treating her well. Together they developed a strong bond, as they were so much like eachother - they liked battling, Taz was ruthless and C was vicious. That Pokemon was the only one who could understand his tactics and go with his flow. She'd also do anything to win, just like her master.

Last edited:

-Nocturnal

Vengeance.
    Years
  • @XxSweetDreamsxX

Your history (the Lucario one) isn't really what I have in mind though. According to the plot I've stated above, you will have to know your Pokemon before the merging, and you'll have to create a good bonding. So actually finding someone and merging with him instantly wouldn't work. Correct me if I misunderstood your SU. Right now you're Pending :D

@SkyisUmbreon Okay you got the last spot now. Reserved.

@Ray Maverick, I gave myself a large facepalm when I read your RP Sample but I guess that works. War IS a good RP *shot*

@Xilfer you're also in. Well, I guess 7 should be alright. only exception since you seem to liek it.

Okay so spots are apparently full, and we'll start this RP early August, probably the 1st day (for Best Rookie September bwahaha and no more 31sts.) so I have time to tell you people what you should do. Since there are 13 RPers in the RP, we'll need to control ourselves and maintain a good speed. To ensure that, the first few posts will be in Chapter mode, and what happens would be decided before the post. After that, when everyone's ready and bouncing, It'll be rather free-ish.

What my plan is, two sides will do different things in their posts. I'll make a simple list.

For Morphers (good guys): Each number represents a post. and you can only post once, so there will be no fighting between you guys or talking yet. YET. YET!!!

1. Intro Post. You can train, talk, play with your Pokemon partner. You can also watch the news and learn more about the virus, it is up to you. But there is one thing set for you people. It's the Location. I'll set 4 'points' between Jubilife and Canalave, then I'll assign you to that location. I'll explain later. the points are: Jubilife, Canalave, Floraroma Town, and Eterna City. 2 will go to Jubilife, 2 to Canalave, 2 to Floraroma, and 1 to Eterna. You will not communicate with other RPers here, however, as this is only a post so you can create a better bonding with your Pokemon (not to mention it's the intro.) As for who will be going where, I'll tell you tomorrow. You will stay where you are assigned to though.

2. You are gonna be attacked by one of the soliditarians, and it's the other RPers that will attack you. The solidaritians will make their second post first, so when you make your second post, you'll write about seeing somebody from the solidarity, and you can't dodge the virus gun. The gun will infect you and your Pokemon, and when you're hit, you know you don't have much time left to fix this, and you head towards Canalave. Don't meet the professor yet. Remember you cannot dodge or fight back as you are destined to be infected :D

3. Get into the lab. I will not control what the professor will say as at this moment it'll be chapter form. Get into a pitch dark room, and you'll wear a device that looks like a bracelet. You and your Pokemon must put it on, and when you do, you will merge. After merging, write about your emotional conflicts etc, and you can try transforming or 'morphing' outside. Get to know your Pokemon. One Morpher will be given a little spying device from the Professor (i'll tell you who later), and that spying device can hear and receive every conversation and sound in the Solidaritian's conference room, so that single morpher will know where they're next attack will be.

4. Special chapter post from that special morpher. He/she will post first about listening to the Morpher's meeting, and he/she will tell the other morphers nearby about the plain. after this chapter post by that special morpher, you will be free, and it won't be chapter formed anymore. just make sure not to post too much or too less. and good luck btw!

For the Solidaritians.

1. Intro post for you guys. You will also have some private time with your little Pokemon partner, but you have something else to do other than training. You'll receive a text message, informing you to head towards the Solidaritians' base at Veilstone (of course the morphers don't know that), and you'll see a notice board there. 6 Solidaritians have been chosen for a little small scale virus attack (yes you six), and they'll be sent to a number of locations. 2 To Jubilife, 2 to Floraroma, 1 to Canalave, and 1 to Eterna. Once again, your locations will be decided later. After knowing where to go, you set off.

2. You arrive at the location, and you'll make your posts earlier than the Morphers do, so you can attack. You will attack the other normal trainers and their Pokemon there with the gun, including the future morphers. When you're done, flee. Then the Morphers will write about being ambushed/attacked from behind, from above etc. Note that you all haven't morphed yet.

3. You are not infected, but you need to morph in order to increase your base and total power, so you can kill and fight every morpher you see out there. You will go to the base in Veilstone instead, transported there by helicopter. When you're there you'll go into your own merging system that's like the professor's, and you'll merge with your Pokemon, for a different reason. After that, you can do the same, you can try your powers outside and express your feelings. One Morpher will be given a little spying device from the Professor (i'll tell you who later), and that spying device can hear and receive every conversation and sound in the Solidaritian's conference room, so that single morpher will know where they're next attack will be.

4. You will meet with my character in the conference room (yes it has the spying device so he/she can hear everything), where my character would tell you where to attack in my special chapter post. Then i'll tell you what to do in that post. After that, you are also free to go, and fight/meet other RPers. My post will be posted before the special morphers.

So to cut it short, follow those directions, and after that, be free :) this way I can make sure that the early phases will work properly, and it'll stop the RP from going out of control early.

any questions or suggestions?

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Sounds brilliant. I'm looking forward to this RP. Know though... that I'll be more or less gone for three whole weeks again, starting August 6th :x ugh ugh sigh. I'll try to get all my chapter posts up before that.

-Nocturnal

Vengeance.
    Years
  • *blinks* three whole weeks?! *faints* man you have a busy life :) Hm...I wonder who's gonna be that special Morpher with the device...

Wondering if i should open one more spot for the bad guys side. probably yes.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    suggestion: that bold font is hurting my eyes xD
    comments: is your character going to attack a morpher like the rest?
    question: am I in or not?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back