• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Forever Snowing. (PG-14)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
2ynjfkk.jpg

Once the Pokemon world was peaceful. All pokemon played together and had fun. Until one day, the pokemon of Kailont Town saw a giant, pearl-coloured orb. Nobody know where it came from or why it came. One night there was nothing wrong, the next morning it had appeared. Pokemon from far and wide came to see this object, but one morning, the orb glowed a strange purple. It exploded and made a purple mist in Kailont Town. Most pokemon stayed in the town, and everything was alright, but a few unlucky pokemon got pulled in by the vortex. Then, the mist and all remains of the orb disappeared. Pokemon found out that the orb was a portal from another world, collecting inhabitants from other places.

Where do YOU fit in?
You were one of them unlucky pokemon. You landed in a world, which was just snow. You and the others walked in to explore, and found one big house, with a few on the side, and a Swampert, a Blaziken and a Sceptile. They said to you:
"Welcome to Wikto. You are not the only pokemon in this world, there are many that have been troubled by the pieces of the Orb. We don't know how the orb came, but we made it take you. We have seen you, and you seem the pokemon suitable for the job of finding the pieces of the orb, and saving all the pokemon of Wikto. You may all make teams, and go on different missions to help the pokemon. All of these small houses are for you, and this big one, here, is for your practicing, choosing missions, and to also relax and have a break. You may have to battle through the cold a lot, as it is always Winter here. Who is up for it?"

SU Form
To join, you must fill in this SU Sheet. The first people to join get to make a team. There will be five teams, with up to three people in each one. Two teams have been named.

Name: (very easy, choose a first name, the middle and last names are optional.)
Pokemon: (Unevolved pokemon, please. Up to two of each pokemon.)
History: (At least a sentence.)
Personality: (at least two sentences. We need to know what your like.)
Appearance: (you can be normal or look different to normal pokemon.)
Team: (Look at Teams and Places)
RP Sample: (Not needed, but I really want imaginative people please.)

Rules and Other Stuff

• You need to have a good SU to join, don't be offended if I dont accept you, but I will tell you what you did wrong.
  • The rating is PG-14, so MILD stuff.
  • No bunnying, godmodding, whatever you call it without permission.

• You must be active, you'll get kicked off if your inactive without a reason.
Teams and Places
Team Emerald (Good)

Leader - mzmingle (Scarlet)
Member1 - PokegirlJade (Iko)
Member2 - Ethan Gold (Jack)

Team Ruby (Good.)
Leader - MrKyurem (Jake)
Member1 - Hope (Flash)
Member2 -

Team Metallic Silver (good)
Leader - Rafael p. (Rafael)
Member1 -
Member2 -

Team Swift Spirit (Good.)
Leader - DJYosh (Hermes)
Member1 -
Member2 -

Team Midnight (Bad)
Leader - Godzil (Melvin)
Member1 -
Member2 -

Lets get this party started!

Last edited:
Years
Here is my SU lol :)
Name: Scarlet
Pokemon: Shiny Eevee
History: Scarlet was small when she was young, so she got abandoned. She is still pretty small for a 12 year old Eevee.
Personality: Scarlet is a small, kind Eevee. She is very helpful and loves saving pokemon. It is hard to get her angry, but if you do...watch out!
Appearance: She is shiny, and she is small. She also has a very long tai and hair.
Team: Emerald (Leader)
RP Sample: (Not needed, but I really want imaginative people please.)

PokeGirlJade

Princess of Unova
Years
I thought this looked cool ^^.
Name: Iko
Pokemon: Snivy

History: Iko was born and raised in Kailont Town. Her life was pretty peaceful, commotions weren't common at her household. She had two close friends, a Vulpix and a Mudkip who she spent a lot of her time with before she was sucked into the vortex. Her mother died when she was little, so she doesn't remember her. Her father was a quiet man, who was usually very busy and unable to spend a lot of quality time with his daughter. He didn't like to hear anything about his late wife, so Iko had to do her best to keep him from being reminded of her.

Personality: Iko is a deep thinker, always trying to find the logical answer to a situation. She takes her time and does things at a slow, steady pace. She tries her hardest to do her best and dislikes letting anyone down. She spends her free time reading or preparing for her next mission. She is also very tidy and doesn't like messes. She also hates to be wasteful.

Appearance: At a first glance, she looks like any Snivy would, but if you were to look at her for a moment you would see that her eyes are silver instead of red, a common trait in her family. The yellow markings appear brighter and the green color on her back is lighter.
Team: Emerald member? Or a new member of any of the other teams. If you prefer the latter, than the team name is "Team Logic".
RP Sample:

Iko flipped the pages of the book, slowly taking in everything she was reading. She had found the dusty thing in her father's old room, hidden between others of its size on the bookshelf. It was a book about a fairy tale, one that had been written by her mother. She had read the book many times before without her father knowing. Hearing about her mother didn't make him feel well, so Iko would find and read the book in secret.

Iko turned to her favorite part of the book and began to read quietly to herself.

"Queen Gardevoir used her magical psychic powers to try and stop the intruder, but they just weren't enough. The mysterious stranger who had broken into the castle was all too powerful and resisted the strong psychic attack. Gardevoir was becoming nervous and she cried at the intruder, "Who are you? What is the reason for this?"

The intruder only smirked and took out something from underneath his cloak. It was a large, beautiful gold watch on a chain made of gold as well. He began to swing it back and forth, whispering something as he did so.

The queen slowly began to drift off. She became dizzy and had to sit down in her throne. Everything was turning dark and soon she was unconcious. The intruder walked up to her and said," Now, when I snap my fingers, you shall awaken and be under my control." He snapped his fingers and the queen's eyes immediately flew open. She stepped out of her throne and bowed in front of the intruder, who laughed maniacally. "Now that the queen is under my control," he said,"the kingdom and its treasures shall be mine!" He took off his cloak to reveal his true self- a Hypno. He sat down in the throne and grinned at the numerous guards, who were confused and unsure of what to do."

Iko smiled. She knew what would happen next. The prophesied hero, Gallade, would come with his companions, Rapidash and Zangoose, stop the evil Hypno, and save the queen. She was about to turn the page when she was interrupted by someone standing behind her.

"Ahem."

She turned to see the disapproving face of her father. She closed the book quickly and frowned. She was so close to her favorite part of all!

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
Name: Rafael
Pokemon: Pichu
History: He was sucked into this world when the orb exploded. He loves to fight and is always in a good mood.
Personality: He is sweet and outgoing even to complete strangers. He also is very lovable with an unbreakable spirit.
Appearance: Like a normal pichu.
Team: emerald hopefully

Years
Name: Melvin

Pokemon: Sableye

History: Melvin was born in the Ghost town of Folsense. He was homeless, begging and stealing for survival. When he heard of a massive gem in Kailont Town, he went to see it, disappointed that it was an orb. He hung around anyway, as this new town was as good as his old one, and was selected by the orb.

Personality: Melvin is easily excited, and always on the lookout for something interesting. He is friendly, but distrustful of people and prone to backstabbing to get ahead.

Appearance: Similar to a regular Sableye, but his eye gems are red instead of blue.

Team: Team Midnight Leader

Years
PokeGirlJade is ACCEPTED
Rafael P. DENIED. Make it a bit longer please, the rules are wrong.. I don't usually accept new ppl,but I dont know.
Godzil is ACCEPTED.

For Pokegirljade, you choose whats best for you. You can join emerald or make your own.

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
Name: Rafael
Team: metallic silver
History: He has always loved to help people in need and he thinks thats why he was one of the few people that the orb chose. He has an extreme hatred for flying pokemon because they nearly killed his parents.
Personality: Rafael has a very cheerful attitude no matter what the situation is. Rafael also likes everyone no matter how mean they can be. The only way I can get mad is ifyou mess with my friends and family.
Appearence: Rafael looks like a normal pichu except the fact that he has a scar on his cheek from the bird attack that nearly killed his parents.

Last edited:
Years
Fair enough, you are accepted. You can't be in Emerald, sorry. We can't start until we get at least one person in each team. If nobody wants to join your team, you may have NPC's.

Years
Name: Jack
Pokemon: Plusle
History: Jack was born and raised in a small village known as Aprica. In order to promote his village for tourism, he was sent to Kailoint Town. Because he was advertising at the town even with the purple mist wrapping the place, he was one of the unfortunate Pokemon to be pulled by the Orb.
Personality: Jack has a bright, lovable and carefree personality. He also has the habit of crying easily and is incredibly weak. He can be described as a loser by other pokemon but other plusles see him as a good and lovable friend.
Appearance: A fairly small Plusle.
Team:Emerald.

luigimario84

Owner of worlds
Years
This is one of my NPCs from a team in another PMD RP that I'm in.

Name: Reece
Pokemon: Cubone
History: Reece was like any other Cubone. His mother died when he was born and he took her skull and arm bone for protection. But he thought that she was killed by somebody so he turned bad.
Personality: Reece has much hatred and gets angry alot. But sometimes he will be a little bit cheerful but that isn't very often.
Appearance: His skin is blood red instead of brown.
Team: Team Midnight

Years
@MrKyurem: We'll probably start when each team has at least ne member. Or when the three that we have now are full.

EDIT: Just noticed the post above (post #9) states we will start when every team has a member.

@luigimario84: Oh hey, It's Reece! I remember him. Ah, good times...

Last edited:

Hope

:d
Years
Hello~ I'd like to apply for this RP!
I've RPed on other forums, but this is my first RP on Pokecommunity. ^^

Name: Flash

Pokemon: Shinx

History: Flash was born into a loving family of Shinxes. Her parents cared for her very much, and she was very obedient in return. She had an older brother, Blaze, who was very powerful and liked to show off his power to others by fighting them. He was very gentle to Flash, though, as he cared for his family and friends. However, all of Flash's thoughts about others changed as soon as she ventured outside to meet others her age. She often got bullied, especially because of her tendency to trust Pokemon easily. She had never known how mean someone could treat her. Yet, she never told her parents about this treatment she received.

Personality: Flash is very shy and soft-spoken, with lots of thoughts. She reluctantly opens up to others, but when she does, she can be very outgoing and bubbly.

Appearance: Flash looks like a normal Shinx except for the fact that the bands on her front legs are not yellow, but orange. When she is in danger, her fur dazzles with light, like all Shinxes.

Team: Team Ruby

RP Sample:

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 8, 2013
Name: Hermes Earhart
Pokemon: Delibird

History: As a delibird, Hermes had a tough life trying to stand toe to toe with others. During his younger years, people often made fun of him due to their assumption that he was weak, only destined for simple delivery service. Hermes was determined to prove this naysayers wrong. He trained every day since the age of 10, trying to increase his speed and his power. He completely surpassed everyone's expectations of how a delibird was expected to perform in battle, and became a skilled combatant.

Personality: Somewhat spontaneous and adventurous, Hermes doesn't enjoy staying in one place for lengthy amounts of time. Like all Delibirds, he has the tendency to share things he owns with others, but when his hot hotted temper flares he can make hasty, selfish decisions. He is also known to occasionally take unneeded risks, sometimes putting himself in very dangerous situations, but he'll always try his best to do things for the greater good.

Appearance:
delibirdthingy.png
(Wears a long striped stocking cap and goggles often, in case my sprite work doesn't show it well enough.)

Team: Team Swift Spirit (I was hoping to become leader of the last unclaimed team)

RP Sample: Hermes flew in the direction of the mysterious orb as a relaxed pace. It dazzled him every time he came near it; he couldn't help but wonder what could have caused something so odd. He closely studied the strange pulses the orb emitted. Others were gathered around the orb marveling it as well. Hermes circled the light 5 more times before deciding to leave. He was about to head in the direction of the mountain range... when the orb suddenly flashed purple.

Puzzled, Hermes took another look. Lo and behold, the orb was blinking purple, and it's surface began to dance with chaotic shades of the colour. Dazzled, Hermes drifted a bit closer... then he began to feel something pull him towards the orb, it's colours suddenly turning a dark, sinister mutation of the prettier shades it once shown.

This snapped the delibird back to attention. He panicked, caught off guard, and tried to resist the pull. He wasn't strong enough to resist. Out of desperation, he performed the most powerful Aerial ace attack, but he slowly lost momentum and was pulled into the orbs terrifying depths, letting out a shout as he was taken away.

(For the next day or so my internet will be out, but I'll be back.)

Years
Jack looked around the strange landscape. To him, it was the exact opposite of Aprica, his home. Aprica was hot, sunny and cheerful but this world was cold, snowing and dark. He knew Plusles do not belong here at all and he already hated the place as it was too cold.

"Ew! Cold!" The Plusle shouted as he was shivering. "I don't like this place already! Its too cold!" He wanted to cry as he didn't like the place at all.

He looked at the Swampert, Blaziken and Sceptile. They explained to him that the frozen land before him is called Wikto and is a completly different world to where he came from. He knew it must have been because it is never cold in his home village. He decided to ask some question to the three pokemon to see if the place is not bad at all.

"Excuse me." Jack asked in a mild-mannered tone. "Can I buy gloves and earmuffs at a store here?" If he was going to stay here, he wanted to be warm first.

Hope

:d
Years
After talking to the Swampert, Blaziken, and Sceptile, Flash looked around her surroundings, shivering. She thought about everything for a while, and decided that she both missed and didn't miss her home. Yes, she wanted to see her family, but yet, she was away from the bullying.

Feeling the warmness in the orange bands around her legs, she tried to make a small spark but it soon died out. "I'm so weak here..." Flash murmured to herself in fear. If she was to stay, she would have to become stronger.

She looked behind her and saw a Plusle talking to the three Pokémon that had spoken to her. A sudden thought crossed her mind - the Pokémon here would probably tease and bully her too. She would have to stay away from them; no one here would be willing to help her, just like it was at home.

Flash sighed and looked at the barren landscape, searching for a place to hide - once again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back