• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Forever Snowing. (PG-14)

Status
Not open for further replies.

luigimario84

Owner of worlds
Years
  • (I was thinking this could be how Reece joins team midnight.)

Reece started to head towards the ice mountains. He walked along and was about to head past the cafe when the Delibird from before slammed into him while running outside. He was holding onto the Sableye he had also seen before. Reece stared up as he saw the Delibird continuse running normally. He had most probably not noticed. Reece stood up, his face was filled with anger. "What was that for!" Reece shouted as he swiped at the Delibird with a Bone Rush. He didn't care about trying to get that Oshawott. He had a new enemy to defeat.

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2013
    "Wait, you feathered fool! We don't even know where he is!" Called Melvin while Hermes dragged him through the snow.

"...Oh right." He said, still pulling Melvin. "Don't worry! We'll find him! Where can one Pokemon possibly hide in a world of snow, anyways?"

Hermes let go of Melvin after they were outside of town.
    "I'll fly up and circle the area. A heracross will be easy to see in all this snow."

And with that, Hermes flew up into the sky, happy that he can finally spread his wings after waiting so long.

Years
  • "I'll fly up and circle the area. A heracross will be easy to see in all this snow." With that, Hermes drops Melvin, causing him to faceplant in the snow. Melvin rises, the snow clinging to his face like a beard. He raises his fists in anger, yelling after the scouting bird. "HEEERRRMMMEEESSS! You will rue the day you humilated me! RUE, I SAY!" He brushes the snow off his face, looking for something to do. He spots a Cubone hurrying toward him, and leaps forward, landing in front of it.

"Ah! Greetings, my new minion! I have need of some assistance! Yon flying Delibird has wronged me by casually depositing me in that snowbank. Help me teach him a lesson about the world, and the value of not messing with a Dark Pokemon!"

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2013
    Hermes circled around the area for several minutes, wearing his goggles to help him see through the flurry of snow. He remembered Melvin saying.. something about how someone will rue the day that they did something? Hermes could only assume he was talking about the Heracross; I mean, who else did something they shouldn't of done but him?

It took a few minutes, but off in the distance Hermes could see that a dark shape was trying moving away from the town. Hermes decided it was worth getting a good look at. He continued to move toward the figure, trying his best not to be noticed. After moving through one last torrent of snow, sure enough, there was a heracross briskly walking through the storm.

Hermes decided he didn't have enough time to go back for Melvin to help him take the heracross down; the crook could be several leagues ahead by the time Hermes could go to town and back.

"I'm sure Melvin will understand," said Hermes, moving down towards his target.

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2013
    I look around and shivered due to the cold weather. I look around and goes to a shop and buys a yellow scarf. Instantly I felt warmer. Sparks came to my cheeks and I accidentally shock myself. I sigh in relief knowing i didn't do to much damage to myself and no damage to the people around me.

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2013
    Rafael walks into a building then looks at a Bulbasuar in the distance. I walk towards the Bulbasuar leaving tiny footsteps in the snow. I smile at the Bulbasuar.

" Hello there I'm Rafael " I say in a shy and quiet voice. I look at the Bulbasuar waiting for it to reply to me.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2013
    " No that wasn't insulting at all " I say in a soft and shy voice. I smile at the Bulbasaur and sighs also. Then i think about Flash and my cheeks got a little red

Years
  • "The mission is..." Jack paused. What was the mission again? Who are they to rescue? Where will they go? He completly forgot about it.

"Oh No!" He screamed. "I read it but forgot about it! Quick! Lets go back to read about it!"

He grabbed the Snivy's hand again and dragged her back to the house. He was running at the same speed that took them to the store.

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2013
    Hermes landed several feet ahead of the rogue Heracross, blocking his way.
    "Excuse me, do you happen to have an Oran berry?" Hermes said, well aware that this heracross did.
    "I won't let you have my berry, so buzz off!" Shouted the heracross, barring his large horn.
    "If you give me back that berry peacefully, we can avoid this fight." Hermes said, prepared to evade an attack at any moment. "I might not even take you back to town." The heracross paused for a moment.
    "You know what? You're right. Just let me get this oran berry here..." The Heracross reached behind himself and started fishing for something. Good, Hermes thought, He's being smart about this. Hermes let down his guard somewhat.

The heracross got a devilish smile on his face as he flung a stone edge in Hermes' direction, calling "On second thought, I would much rather keep the berry!" Hermes had excellent reflexes, so he instinctively dodged to the right. However, while he dodged the bulk of the attack, a few of the stones collided with his side. Hermes was hurt, kneeling over several feet away from the heracross while the heracross had a sneer on his face.

Sometimes Hermes hated doing things the hard way.

Years
  • NOTICE NOTICE
    To sign up, go to the OOC thread
    Sorry I have been away for a week, i may not come on for a while so PokeGirlJade can bunny me.
    and can Ethan Gold and Hope make some missions and stuff for the ooc thing, and kind of be the owners while i'm gone? Thanks, mzmingle.

Years
  • Scarlet followed the Snivy and the Minun. She looked at them.
    "When are we going to do the mission? I'm just going to get you two a scarf and some apples, then meet me at the base. Okay?"
    She was about to run off, but she waited for their answer.
    (Short post - when players get active again then i'll do long posts :))

Cookiez

The Shining Light
    Years
  • Is it too late to join? I'm just now coming back to the boards XP

SU:

Name: Blades

Race: Pawniard

History: Blades' story is a bit odd. Back sometime in the midevil (<---Fail spelling XP) times during the great pokemon war. Blades was an infantry man on the 5th battelion under the command of a fearsome Tyranitar. Let's just say the two did not get along. Well, in the middle of the night there was an attack. Every last one of his teamates gone. Blades was left alone. He was sure he would die. He waited days on the war-torn campsite, he waited for a sound, a smell, anything. He waited for Arceus knows how long... days? Weeks? He couldn't tell. On the day he was about to give up, the day he was going to take his own life, he saw something, a glowing blue fuigre out in the distance. Blades ran, and ran, trying to reach the glowing... thing. On his 2nd day of traveling, he reached a tower. Climbing the tower, completly obsessed with meeting that fuigre, Blades knocked out every pokemon in his way. At the top there was an awe-inspiring sight.
    "WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE MORTAL!? WAKING THE LEGENDARY DIALGA? FOR YOUR IGNORANCE, YOU SHALL BE SENT TO THE FUTURE. THAT WILL TEACH YOU TO MESS WITH DIALGA!" And so Blades was indeed sent to the future. Blades somehow found his way to the guild...

Personality: Blades is a mischievous, cocky, prankster. He loves to make jokes, and pull pranks. He is very headstrong and reckless at times.

Blades is a normal looking Pawniard, on the out side, he has some things "hidden" about him. The only real thing that you'd notice is that he wears a red bandana around his neck with the insigna of his battalion- a star with a circle on it, the circle holding the picture of a Jirachi.
    But more things about him are reavealed in combat: such as his blades, they're golden rather than silver, and they flip out much like a switchblade. The second is that his sword on his left arm can retract to show something along the lines of a gun (Blades uses shadow ball thru the gun like bullets.)

Team: Midnight

RP Sample: Did my history count as one? I kinda went overboard with it XD

Years
  • OOC: Sorry for being inactive. School and stuff like that. Here's a short post.

"Okay!" Jack said to his leader. He was already looking forward to his first mission. He was jumping up and down around the room in excitement. Everybody knows Plusles get excited with things quickly.

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2013
    Rafael looked around and seeing as he was a pichu everything around him was so much bigger. He looked around again hoping to see flash. He took a few steps forward towards where she helped him get his head out the snow. He smiled at the good memories and decided to sit down for a little bit. He watched as other Pokemon passed him and looked at him funny.

" Hmmmm I wonder if she'll pass through here again " He wondered a little loud.

AnastasiaStardustXiaolong

Resident Zacian
    Years
  • Name: Kira Eclypse Ford
    Pokemon: Shiny Growlith
    History:Kira was born in a far off land, and woke up with only a wierd braclet on her paw, almost like some gem, it was yellow- and when she would scream itd break glass.She doesnt rememebr her past- or anything to do with it.
    Personality: She is vain, rude and selfish- only cares about winning..She loves to break out into song at awkward moments.she ahs a small crush on the team elader
    Appearance:A Normal SHiny growlith with a dino gem braclet
    Team:Team Midnight

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2013
    Rafael looked around for a few more seconds then realized that she wasn't there and she wasnt coming back. ( SHORT POST IS SHORT )

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back