• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Forever Snowing. (PG-14)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • "You can join! Who are you, anyway?" asked Scarlet. She walked closer to her, and then started thinking about the mission, and wanted to see if Jack wanted to do the mission. Scarlet walked to a chair and sat down. She smiled at other pokemon.

(Short post is short, I just posted the OOC Thread, from now on missions etc. will be posted there, and you can write one out in it and i'll probably accept it. Thanks :))

Haru

Wolf Simp
    Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2023
    Hey Mingle... you skipped me?

i posted a character sheet on the first page.

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2013
    "My name is Melvin, and I represent Team Midnight. That's Hermes. He just kinda hangs around."
    "I-represent-team-swift-spirit.... but don't worry Minum, sir! We'll have your Oran berry back lickity split! We'll make the thief regret taking things that don't belong to him." Hermes said with a hint of pride. "Just let us know who's responsible and we'll do the rest."

It was clear from the way that the delibird stood that he was rearing to go. It's been 10 minutes since he got here. 10 MINUTES. That's more then anyone should have to suffer without going on an adventure. He was like a coiled spring, ready to explode.

Hope

:d
    Years
  • (Sorry for not being active for a few days! I was on a family trip.)

Flash looked around the house, still nervous about the situation she was in. She and Jake had formed a team, but... would she be a good teammate? It was all up to her and her 'confidence'. Did she have any?

Anyways, she should think of when it was Christmas in this strange place. It kept snowing... and it didn't stop. And the three Pokemon had told her it always snowed. "So... I guess here it's Christmas all year." she murmured to herself.

However, a distracting thought crossed her mind. Did she really want to return home?

Even though her opinions were mixed, she thought she had to try her best to be the best teammate possible for the first Pokemon who had really accepted her. She smiled a little and began to clean up the remaining rubble in the unoccupied house as she waited for Jake to come back.

Last edited:
    Years
  • After talking to Jack, the Minun walked into the cafe to keep himself warm. As far as he knows, the cafe was owned by a Lombre that worked with a Magmar. He knows that the reason the drinks are nice and warm is because of Magmar but he still wonders how they could get berries when its snowing. As soon as he got himself a seat and a drink he saw a friendly looking Delibird and a Sableye with an evil demeanor going into the cafe. Another exploration team was the first thing that came into his head.

"My name is Melvin, and I represent Team Midnight. That's Hermes. He just kinda hangs around."
    "I-represent-team-swift-spirit.... but don't worry Minum, sir! We'll have your Oran berry back lickity split! We'll make the thief regret taking things that don't belong to him. Just let us know who's responsible and we'll do the rest."

He looked at the two. They must be the ones that decided to take the job. He wondered why two teams would decide to cooporate for the job, especially when he could tell one is good and the other is evil.

"You must be the teams that decided to take my job." He said to them. "As you have read, a Heracross has stolen my oran berry and I want him to suffer for that. The rewards are already explained but I think both of you are able to sort that out amongst each other."

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2013
    I didn't fully understand what the Swampert, Blaziken or Sceptile were saying.
    "What do you mean I'm not the only Pokemon here"
    I look around and sees an empty room with nobody else in it but the Swampert, Blaziken, Sceptile and I. I then walk outside and sees more Pokemon and smiles introducing myself to a few Pokemon. I sigh and then I help a cleffa out the snow then i come up with the name of a rescue team Metallic silver.

PokeGirlJade

Princess of Unova
    Years
  • "My name is Iko. As you can see, I'm a Snivy. To be honest, I really don't like this freezing weather. Do you happen to know where I could get a coat, or a scarf perhaps?" she asked. She thought she saw a shop on the way to the house, but she wasn't sure. She wondered around the house for a bit, looking to see if she could find something to read.

She noticed Jack. "Oh, hello. Are you a part of Team Emerald? My name is Iko." She saw the mittens he was wearing. "Um...out of curiosity, where did you get those mittens? It's freezing here, and some mittens would be nice." She turned to Scarlet and asked, "So, do we have a mission yet? I hope wherever we go, it isn't nearly as cold as it is here..."

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2013
    I sigh and look around seeing a group of pokemon. I walk over and passed then and trips landing head first into the snow.

"H-help" I say but lowly due to being muffled my the snow. I start to shiver hoping someone would come and help me. My cheeks slowly start turning blue.

Hope

Years
  • "I...Is that so?" Flash whispered, and noticed a hole in the ground. She thought it was odd, but shrugged it off and ran towards Jake.

On the way, she noticed a small Pokémon drowning in the snow. "A Pichu!" she thought to herself. "I should...save him."

She made her way towards him and saw the cheeks turn slightly blue. Flash started to panic, thinking of what she could do. "Maybe I can use my electric skills to make heat..." she murmured to herself. She squeezed her eyes shut and willed her bands to shine.

The sweltering heat of the electricity melted the snow around the Pichu, warming him. Flash was careful not to electrocute anything.

"Are you alright?" she asked, worried.

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2013
    " Yeah im ok. Thank you for melting the snow for me Shinx "

I look at the Shinx and smiles at it. My cheeks start to heat up a little and they turn back to light red. My ear twitches slightly showing i was still a little cold.

" Well anyways my names Rafael and I'm the leader of team metallic silver " I say proudly with a hint of shyness in my voice.

Hope

Years
  • "No problem." Flash smiles a little, back at the Pichu.

"I'm Flash, and I'm part of Team Ruby. Cool, you're the leader!" she said, then realized she had been too open to another Pokémon. She shouldn't trust others too easily.

She started to back off, slowly. Everyone she met here was so nice, but yet she still felt a little apprehensive.

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2013
    " What's wrong flash " I asked sounding a little bit worried as she backs up. I then step forward and smiled at her.

" Yeah I'm the leader but my team has no members " I say sadly. I then look down at the floor and sighs a little bit. I look at Flash and then remembers she said she was on a team.

Hope

Years
  • "N...nothing." He stepped forward and smiled at Flash, and instantly she felt a bit better.

"Oh.. well, a lot of other Pokémon are here too, so just talk to them and recruit some more members." She replied.

Everyone here is really nice to me... Flash thought. She looked up at the snowy white sky and thought about why everyone at home hated her so much.

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2013
    " That's not a bad idea Flash " I say in a soft and sweet voice. I smile at her and my cheeks start to spark a little bit.

" Well see you Flash " I say in a somewhat sad voice as I walk around hoping anyone would accept my invitation to join my rescue team.

Hope

Years
  • Flash looked at Rafael and her eyes immediately softened when he smiled at her. I guess it's not so bad here.... she thought to herself and her tail buzzed with electricity as her sudden giddiness.

"Bye..." she whispered softly, barely audible against the falling snow. "I'll see you around, Rafael."

Flash turned around, smiling happily to receive her mission with Jake.

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2013
    I then turn around and leave Flash alone. Where i was standing is now just a spot in the snow. I would take a couple more steps forward and asks a poochyena if he would join my team but he declines. I would then think of Flash.

" Why can't i get her out of my head " I say in a whispering tone so nobody could hear me. I then look around and asks a Rattata it it would like to join rescue team Metallic Silver but it politely declines. I then start to feel sad and goes to the place where i first saw Flash and would smile.

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2013
    "As you have read, a Heracross has stolen my oran berry and I want him to suffer for that. The rewards are already explained but I think both of you are able to sort that out amongst each other."

Hermes wasn't really interested in a reward. He just really wanted to get out there and search for that heracross!
    "Don't worry, we're on the job!"

Before Melvin could respond, Hermes grabbed his arm and darted out of the room quickly, extremely eager to get on with the mission.

Years
  • Before Melvin could even respond, Hermes grabs his arms and rushes outside. "Wait, you feathered fool! We don't even know where he is!" Melvin squirms, but to no avail. He grouchily hangs in Hermes' arms, unable to even cross his arms, so he just puts on an annoyed face and waits for the Delibird to put him down.

Years
  • (Short post as I have too little time for now.)

The Snivy noticed Jack. "Oh, hello. Are you a part of Team Emerald? My name is Iko." She saw the mittens he was wearing. "Um...out of curiosity, where did you get those mittens? It's freezing here, and some mittens would be nice."

Jack immediately gave an answer. "I got it at the store nearby!" He happily said. "I'll take you there!"

He suddently took the Snivy's hand to drag her to the store. He excitedly ran out of the house with the Snivy. After half a minute, he arrived at the store. The store was run by two Kecleons like the world they came from. The Plusle happily pointed at the variety scarves, gloves and hats on display.

Last edited:

PokeGirlJade

Princess of Unova
    Years
  • Being pulled along by Jack startled Iko. She wasn't expecting it at all. When they arrived at the shop, Iko realized there were two Kecleons, one oddly colored, just like the ones back home. Were these Kecleons pulled in by the orb as well . She took a good look at the things on display. If she was going to get something to keep her warm, it should at least look nice.

She finally decided on a white scarf with matching mittens and bought the items. After putting them on, she immediately felt warmer. "Ah, much better, thank you. I though I was going to freeze solid." She glanced back at the house. "I guess we should get some information on our next mission. Would you by any chance know what it is?"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back