• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Helpful Links & Information~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years

PokeCommunity Helpful Links & Information!

Feeling lost? Don't quite know where everything is? We understand PC is a large place and a new member like you can get confused and lost pretty easily. But NOT TO WORRY! Below is a list of a few helpful, useful, and sometimes important links for you to read, as well as some of the threads that are most visited by members, and stuff that you as a new member may be looking for. :D

Forum Links!

~PokeCommunity Rules- It's reeeeally important for you to read & follow them! Moderators, as well as Higher Staff enforce them and expect you to know. You'll find rules to blogs, signatures, as well as infraction/warning information.

~FAQ's- Got a question about the forums? Check in here to see if your question has been answered in the Frequently Asked Questions section. If you don't see your question answered there, you are more than welcome to make a thread in the Community Questions & Feedback or ask a staff member.

~The PokeCommunity IRC Chat (#thepokecommunity) - Yep! The PokeCommunity has their very own IRC chatroom. If you're using a separate client other than the provided Java webclient, this thread can show you step-by-step on how to connect.

~Donation Information - The PokeCommunity accepts monetary donations, and by doing so, you can gain a few perks, like italicized name, a blog, large PM space, and more!

~Forum Leaders - If you need to contact a staff member of the forums, or simply know what color stands for, you can always check in here, and click the staff member you need to contact. My name is also in there, so my information such as PM link and email are in there just in case.

~Posting Locations/Quick Questions & Answers Thread - Got something cool to post but don't know which section to post? Have a question about a specific forum feature? You can ask here. A staff member or regular member will point you to the right direction.

~Leave/Absence Thread - If you're going to be away for a couple of days or a week or so, this is the place to announce that! Let everyone at PC know that you'll be away, so that way you can notify all of your friends instead of having to VM one by one. If you'll be gone for more than a month (30 days or more), you're entitled to a new thread at NU/W.

Quick Access Links

★~Emblem Information
    ★~Before Playing a ROM Hack
    ★~Quick Battle Thread
    ★~Quick Trade Thread
    ★~The Daily Chit-Chat
    ★~ROM Hacking Tutorials
    ★~Black & White Discussion

Got a suggestion for a thread? Did I miss something? Don't hesitate to PM myself or Snivy. I...hope those are some of the threads members frequently visit! ^_^ Until then, have a PLEASANT, and AWESOME time at PC!

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back