• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Webcam troubles

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
Years
  • Okay, so I had the webcam working fine on my old harddrive. But that harddrive got erased [not by choice... -.-] and so when I tried to install it again today... all seemed to go fine.

No errors during installation or anything, but the program for the camera won't load. And when I try to do any camming via MSNIM, it says it can't find a camera.

Any solutions?

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
  • I reinstalled them 3 times, all with the same result. <_<

(Err, lack of result. o_o)

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Seems like kind of an abstract problem. O_o; I don't know anything about them (grr) but I guess I can throw out some generics.

Have you tried a different port? Which kind of webcam, and what's the software you're using? Does it show up in devices as working?

Years
  • maybe give us the type of camera? i may be able to send you the drivers from mine... if they are the same... (or similar)

Back