• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey, guys!

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2012
    I'm just new here, all reason why I registered here is because of ROM Hacking. I hope I'm welcome here. :)

TheFallenUmbreon

Dreams shall never fall...
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2014
    Welcome to the community Laperra! Nice matching Avatar and Username by the way! Make sure you read the Rules Page before proceeding! If you're in need of assistance, go visit the Official Adoption Center to receive a Mentor, who can guide you around! Hope you enjoy your time here and see ya around!

Years
  • Hi Laperra.

I think I get the pun with your username - Lapras + Torterra = Laperra.

Even your avatar matches it.

Hate to tell you, but I'm terrible at ROM hacking.

However, I still recommend going to the Emulation subforum where you will meet many Pokemon Trainers users who love to share their hacks!

While you're there, don't forget to talk to its resident mod duo - DrFuji and Giradialkia!

- Hikari10

Back