• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Five years of the darkest and most ginger Azelf in the world

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    Five years ago today, Dark Azelf joined PC. I feel as though I can best sum up D_A's existence here with a series of pictures.

Witness the Dark_Azelf in his natural habitat. While sitting in front of his computer without a shirt on, the Dark_Azelf is able to assert his role as battling alpha dog even though no one has seriously challenged him in years. He enjoys admiring his physique without his shirt to block the view. He also sees most people as noobs. A truly fascinating creature. He is also ginger, though he attempts to deny this:

How cute! He resorted to hair dye and a blurry picture to convince me he's not ginger. Awwwww! <3 How adorable! :3

However, his more aggressive tendencies have landed this fascinating beast in some hot water! So I decided to have a memorial of sorts for his stranger habits. Ladies and gentlemen, SCUMBAG D_A:

/my photoshop skills are out of this world

SO YEAH, D_A is quite the character. I would even argue that he might be an egomaniac..but he's our egomaniac! I'm sorry I never actually made a D_A ego archive or else I would have had some fun chat logs too. :x Oh well!

Despite sometimes being rough around the edges, D_A is always willing to lend a helping hand to less experienced players...lol :x

But nahhh sometimes I want to strangle him for him Scumbag Elf/James/Ginger actions, but D_A is the man and this thread has been quite the labor of love! S&M/CBC wouldn't be the same without you. :p

Happy 5-year PC anniversary!

Feeling old yet?

Last edited:

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen today
    I am a huge fan of this thread.

Rofl, i was a fatty in the first pic. Thats so old im surprised you still have that. XDD

Secondly, DOLAN IS FUNNY FGT I HAT U ATIN. >:(

Still not ginger, my hair is a mess though lolol.

Im surprised there was no slutbunny reference since i am /THE/ slutbunny according to you lol!

Lastly and my fav part of this thread, i still have that pic of you so im really looking forward to making your thread lol!

Still speechless, you're actually an ass rofl. You're worse than me hahaha. Thanks though lol. I feel old i need to leave now dont i ? =////

edit:

ANTI YOU FORGOT THE BEST PIC OF ALL TIME, MY TERMINATOR PIC. :|

Spoiler:

ILL BE BACK.

(note: my huge pecs)

edit2:

You'll have some better pics soon when i post some in fitness thread, you can then admire my abs. ;)

edit3 :

I actually hate you, where in Ohio do you live so i can neuter you ?

Last edited:

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen today
    ITT: Im actually terrified people have kept numerous pics of me rofl.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
    I'm literally dying of laughter Anti this is the best thread ever. Humor without Chris Bosh from you is actually funny, who knew? =3

But Elf, as much as you can be stupid and obnoxious and egotistical, we all still love you (well, some of us). So happy 5 year bud!

Back