• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Papertobi's Sprites!

Years
Well, here I will be posting some of my work and will be updating with new work as I finish it :P

I do fakemons at the time, since I'm creating a fangame with a couple of Deviantart friends, so I will post the sprites I do for Pokemon Iridium here!
I have also done Original Pokemon sprites which I will also post :P
You can find me in Deviantart as Papertobi btw :D

Original Pokemon Old stuff:
Spoiler:

Pokemon Iridium Fakemons! (New stuff) :
Spoiler:

Hope you like them and I will be adding more as finish more! Tell me if you like them and what you think! Any question don't be afraid to comment! Many more to come! Thanks!

-Papertobi

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
Hello, remember me? Ok, all the things are good but you can work on Piramate a little bit more. It looks to human to be a 'Mon.

Atomic Pirate

I always win.
Years
The sprites themselves are good, but a few of the designs could use some work. Flevil looks a bit more like a Digimon than a Pokemon and Zebric and Zebranna are way too similar to Blitzle and Zebstrika than they should be. I like Piramate, though, it reminds me of Toad from the Mario series.

Years
Wow these are really good but i agree with Mid Piramate looks very human for a Pokemon and i agree with Elgyem the Zebras are nearly the same but recoloured. Also i think some shading under Praileaf's mane wouldn't hurt otherwise they look very nice and professional.

Years
  • Seen Sep 28, 2012
Some of these Fakémon are quite good indeed. You also show a lot of improvement between your old stuff and the newer sprites, keep practicing and make loads more!

Taieb

Rookie Spriter
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 28, 2012
Some of these are good :) I just think you might wanna do something different for piramate.

Back