• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hi,你好,السلام

rayan.b

i like cinnamon :)
Years
  • hello, I'm new here so i thought id start by introducing my self. my name is rayan (if you still didn't see my user name) I'm 15 years old and i come from saudi (middle east) if you don't know where that is its between africa and asia, if you still don't know where that is its where all the oil comes from ;)
    because that is where i live my mother language is arabic. and I'm still learning mandarin (chines) so that summer up to 2 languages and I'm learning the 3rd.
    enough with personal introduction, I'm a boy that has been playing pokemon since i was a kid (since pokemon crystal) and my favorite type is the steel type B) my fave gen is the 4th gen, yes the 2nd gen is not my fave even though i started playing in it, I'm not so generation racist so i like pokemon from all over, not like some people who say there are only 151 pokemon, i find that so stupid and irritating, if you don't want any more pokemon stop playing, besides the 1st gen is not so picture perfect, it has the worst pokemon ever jynx (in my point of view) and it lakes the cool steel type and the trolly dark type not to mention it only had 3 ghost types and only 3 dragon types, still the first gen has many cool pokemon but its not the best .
    forgive me if i offended anyone (excluding jynx) and please forgive me for any spelling mistakes ( english is not my first language after all )
    thank you
    謝謝
    و شكراً

oh i forgot to mention

Last edited:

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
    Years
  • hello, I'm new here so i thought id start by introducing my self. my name is rayan (if you still didn't see my user name) I'm 15 years old and i come from saudi (middle east) if you don't know where that is its between africa and asia, if you still don't know where that is its where all the oil comes from ;)
    because that is where i live my mother language is arabic. and I'm still learning mandarin (chines) so that summer up to 2 languages and I'm learning the 3rd.
    enough with personal introduction, I'm a boy that has been playing pokemon since i was a kid (since pokemon crystal) and my favorite type is the steel type B) my fave gen is the 4th gen, yes the 2nd gen is not my fave even though i started playing in it, I'm not so generation racist so i like pokemon from all over, not like some people who say there are only 151 pokemon, i find that so stupid and irritating, if you don't want any more pokemon stop playing, besides the 1st gen is not so picture perfect, it has the worst pokemon ever jynx (in my point of view) and it lakes the cool steel type and the trolly dark type not to mention it only had 3 ghost types and only 3 dragon types, still the first gen has many cool pokemon but its not the best .
    forgive me if i offended anyone (excluding jynx) and please forgive me for any spelling mistakes ( english is not my first language after all )
    thank you
    謝謝
    و شكراً

Well salam and Welcome to you Rayan Inshaallah your ramadan has been good. Well you already seen me in PO around here they like to call me Diablo. I'm 18 yrs and Australian however my parents are Lebanese.

My favourite Type is the fire as it goes well with my nickname Diablo and my favourite gen was 5 now can't wait for release of B/W 2 down under.

Well happy to have you on board Rayan (But your a boy) lol. Oh Hikari is gonna go nuts when she sees another gender bender.

Have fun:D

Years
  • Welcome to PC! That's really cool to hear you're from Saudi Arabia, we don't get too many new members from there. I also know two languages, it's great that you're learning them. Personally I find languages very fascinating, even the "dead" ones like Latin. n_n;;;

Don't worry about your English though, it's perfectly fine! :D Go ahead and look around the forums, I'm sure you'll find something you'd like to post in. Do have fun and feel free to send a message to a staff member (they have bold blue names) if you're ever in need of any help~

rayan.b

Years
  • its astonishing how fast someone can find other people with similar interests here :)
    thank you both for welcoming me ^.^ it feels so grate that someone cares even if they don't personally know me :)
    I'm looking forward to battling your fire team cuz even though fire is steels greatest weakness I'm well prepared for it because its steel greatest weaknes and i want to test how well I'm prepared :D
    i personally like many fire type pokemon but heatran marks the top ;)
    where you born and lived all your life in australia ?
    shokran :)
    im gonna have a stroll around here but i was here from pokemon online so i guess thats where I'm gonna spend most of my free time :)
    you mentioned that staff members can help well thank you cuz I'm in grave need for help *swet drop*

Years
    thank you
    謝謝
    و شكراً

oh i forgot to mention

Hi Rayan, I am Hikari.

I'd have to agree 1st Gen was not the best, I am so anti-Genwunner. 3rd Gen was my first generation of playing Pokemon, but 5th Gen is my fave!

Don't let my avatar/signature fool you, I am actually a girl.

So, Saudi Arabian? We get loads of interesting cultures here at PC. I'm from Australia like Diablo is. I might recommend you check out the Pokemon Gaming areas of the forum since they are one of the must-visits.

And don't worry about your English, it looks great. I'm excited for Black 2 and White 2, oh man they are gonna be cool.

Remember to read the rules so you don't get into trouble.

Also, contact someone with a bold blue name (Moderators) if you get lost. Meganium90, aka the guardian of NU/W is one of them. You can also check out the Adoption Center where you can share your interests and then she will find a partner specializing in that area to take you around.

Anyways, have a great time and make some new friends!

- Hikari10, "I'm Talkin' 'Bout Your Gen"

rayan.b

Years
  • hi hikari, i know that hikari means light in japanese because that was the name of our guid in japan :) nice name by the way, i like it

thank you for helping me on where to start off :) and I'm all pumped up about bw2 as well especially about the part that theres a side story if you connect it with bw1 :D also I'm gonna get black2 since i got black1 i don't know how game freak managed to do that but it seems that most of the people that like reshiram like black kyurem and those that like zekrom like white kyurem i think their mind readers or something XD

i already read the rules :) and according to the forums terms I'm still an "orphan" so i think i need to get adopted XD

thnx

cinnamon is قرفة in arabic and 肉挂 in mandarin (chinese) :)

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
    Years
  • its astonishing how fast someone can find other people with similar interests here :)
    thank you both for welcoming me ^.^ it feels so grate that someone cares even if they don't personally know me :)
    I'm looking forward to battling your fire team cuz even though fire is steels greatest weakness I'm well prepared for it because its steel greatest weaknes and i want to test how well I'm prepared :D
    i personally like many fire type pokemon but heatran marks the top ;)
    where you born and lived all your life in australia ?
    shokran :)

Yeah I was born here down under and lived all my life here. I absolutely love it here. :D as you have seen I'm only new to PO so I still have lots to learn lmao ;)

Back