• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Poke-Personalities!

EliteNeutrono37

Dragon Tamer
Years
  • Hello, PoCo's! Neutrono once again with a new thread (after a long period of deadness.)

Ah, the personalities of Pokemon. Adamant, Naughty, Timid, and on and on. However, these personalities are not what I'm talking about per se. Think about how a specific Pokemon acted in a movie/game/how you think they would act. Which Pokemon do you think you most likely share the same thought process as?

For me, I think I'm most like Mewtwo. I'm drawing from all different resources with this; the movie and my own ideas. First off, the movie showed Mewtwo as a deep, misunderstood and philosophical mind. He was pushed to antagonist measures from the common cruelty of humans, which is a valid point in realistic situations. He isn't evil even though that is the appearance, and in the end, the audience can understand the closure that was needed.

Outside of the movie, Mewtwo is still a mystery to others. With his psychic abilities and ambiguous sense of good and evil, Mewtwo is a brilliant mind wrapped in the sporadic discord of the world.

Now, for some rules:
    -You must choose a Pokemon based on personality, not favorites.
    -You must have a personal link to the Pokemon; this is the only thing separating this thread from moving to an unrelated section.
    -You can establish any other connections if you want (movies, video games, cards) as long as you make the personal connection as well.
    -Have fun! I'm eager to see what some of you have in mind.

Enjoy this thread. Now go!

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
    Years
  • [SIZE="a"]I do belive that i closely resemble Galade. Both of us have good manners, hate unfair fights, and will do anything within our abillities to help our freinds. We also happen to be good swordsmen.[/SIZE]

Pokemon Trainer UV

Attractively foolish
    Years
  • Mewtwo.

Heck yeah; he was pretty much a total bad-ass in the movie.

However, my pick will be Entei from Spell of the Unown. He may not have been real, but he definitely had a real heart. His love for Molly could be seen in his eyes as he watched her play.
    And his anger could clearly be seen when someone messed with her. He was really a Pokemon of sheer power.

As my personal connection? Well, I'm very protective of my loved ones and love to see them happy as well!

Last edited:

droomph

weeb
    Years
  • I'm a Grovyle. Lol

Honestly I think I'd be a Pichu or whatever. I love to be around, and I occasionally hurt myself on accident by taking on too big of a task. also I can play the ukulele

Last edited:

Ice Car

Banned
    Years
  • Umbreon. I'd just pick a random Dark type. Umbreon strikes me as a sort of "unemotional" poke', antisocial, etc. I just really like Eevee's evolutions too.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2017
    i think im more like mew. he was real miscievious. just like me. and he practically transforms into pokemon for fun to like trick people. like zorua. and i think im kinda like zorua too. a jokester.

Snowdrop

Back and ready to babble!
    Years
  • Delcatty is my spirit animal lmao

"Delcatty are docile Pokémon that rarely ever put up with conflict. Delcatty prefers to live an unfettered existence in which it can do as it pleases at its own pace. Because it eats and sleeps whenever it decides, its schedule is completely random."

I'm also like the derpy Psyduck (not quite Slowpoke lol) and the silly Wigglytuff (GIMME YER PERFECT APPLES MOFO)

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2020
    I'm more like Metagross. I use my brain on everything, and when I'm agitated, I could pack a decent punch.

But overall, I'm a chill guy.

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2012
    i most like staraptor because it can learn fly and dodge the attacks and attack its opponent.

psyanic

pop a wheelie on a zeitgeist
    Years
    • Age 27
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 10, 2023
    I'm probably like a Slaking or something. I'm lazy as hell, don't care a lot of the times, but when I do, I'm almost angry and I put in a decent amount of effort.

outfox

in
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2013
    Nosepass.

It usually stands in one spot with its nose pointing north. It's said to be unmoving, but it actually can shift slightly.
    -Bulpapedia

This is my life, but laying down.

soulavenger

A Keen Observer
    Years
  • I think my personality matches the most with a Slowking.
    Both are bearers of great knowledge, calm, collected and understood by very few.

Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2012
    Eevee. Seems generic, but just listen up.
    Eevee is presented with far more options and opportunities for its future than other Pokemon. And yet, it chooses to be Eevee, a bland little aimless weakling.
    I think I'm like that. I've been presented with many school and even college ppportunities that promise a rewarding future but I choose to wallow in indecision and neutralness.

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2020
    Spearow from the first episode of Pokemon. I used to never like them because of the way they acted... But then I realized... Dang! I have a short temper like that little bird!Besides~ I love the idea of flying and its a flying type. Also, it's a little bird and i'm a little person!

Back