• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SO GLAD TO BE HERE!

Years
    Hello everyone! My name is St33lDr4g0n. I am a typical Pokemon gamer. I am also a complete newbie to ROM hacking who is planning to hack ROMs for a hobby, not for online distribution. I am looking forward to making some new friends here and getting some help with ROM hacking.

Years
    Hi there, SteelDragon! Welcome to PC! :3 It's easier for me to write out your name with just letters, so I excluded the numbers. Hope you don't mind! n__n

Anyways, our Emulation section is pretty darn awesome and inspirational, so hopefully you've checked out all the awesome hacks the members made there already! We've also got tools, tutorials, resources, and other neat things there for you to use~ you'll learn everything in no time!

You can also check out the Adopton Center and apply for a ROM hacking mentor if you'd like, but the purpose of that thread is mostly to show you around certain sections of PC. They'd be able to teach you a bit of the basics and show you where all the tools and such are here in the Emulation section, but don't rely on them to be your "how to make a hack" teacher or anything haha. This announcement Meganium posted clears that up for you!

But yeah, again, welcome and enjoy your stay~! :D

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    Hey dude, nice to meet you!

ROM Hacking is pretty badass for a hobby haha. The best I can do for a hobby is play Mario on my 3DS, which I don't imagine would be half as exciting :P. I think it's better that you're doing it for a hobby rather for online distribution, because if you do it to have fun rather than for some ambition then it's bound to actually be more fun. That's my logic, anyway.

So good luck with it, and enjoy! :D

mavy42

I'm back, broz :)
    Years
    Hi there! Hope you have a nice stay here at PC! I'm a rom hacker, too! Like
    The Shiny Umbreon in the Corner said, visit the emulation section to become a master rom hacker and I'm ready to add you as friend always! :)

Last edited:
    Back