• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I really do miss this place.

BlitŻ1

guahh my dog is so cute
Years
  • Enjoy your years here while you can. I suspect most of you range from years 12-16. In time, things like this just fall out of your life, you know? College, work, family and relationships seem too bully their way pushing good things like these boards out. I had the best time hanging around here. I wish I could just go back to that age and just spend my Satudays browsing boards, modding Pokemon games. Good times.

Ice Car

Banned
    Years
  • Sup. I'm also 17 but I started browsing forums as a hobby when I was 14. I still retain it as a hobby and I imagine it'll stay that way for a while. I've always been good at balancing schoolwork with free time, and I still do it to this day. Almost out of High School though so the good days are nearly over.

Years
  • I think there'll always be room for PC in one's life, even if it's just for a minute a day. Hopefully you'll spend at least a little bit of your time here now that you've returned and made a post, even if it's no more than once a week. Despite it being over two years, both the familiar faces from long ago or newer members will always welcome you back!

PC is one of the things that keeps me sane throughout school as well. But I agree with with the fact that you should always do your best to make room for the smaller things that help you take a break for life, even if it's for a brief moment. Otherwise I admittedly would've lost some of my sanity years ago. xD;

So yeah, I'll take it you'll be popping in again now, yes? I rejoined after your time so I don't remember you, but that'll change now that we've met. :D

Back