• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I never made a new user thread, but I believe I'm entitled to one...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yellow Silver Nostalgia

Those Were The Days
Years
  • Seen Aug 20, 2014
... so I'm going to use it to direct people to my other thread: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=291989

I can't go on pretending that the games still satisfy me, because they bore me so much, as does the anime. I really hoped that the games would have matured alongside me, but nothing's really changed. However, Pokemon was a huge part of my childhood, and something that I can't let go of. I love looking at Pokemon artwork, but without the interaction it's not engaging enough. I like the idea of creating Pokemon art myself, but I'm a perfectionist and my lack of artistic ability would frustrate me. I also like coming here and speculating about what Pokemon games would be like if they had more detail, but there's only so much of that you can do.

What other things do you guys do around the theme of Pokemon to entertain yourselves?

Years
This is pretty much a duplicate of your thread over at Pokemon General, so I really don't think it'd qualify as an introduction. D: I'd suggest to just stick to your other thread since this kind of topic fits more over there!

/closed~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back