• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Supporter Theme Collab [you're all beautiful]

What will the theme be?

• Total voters

Winneon

[b][color=#fb0120]しょう[/color][color=#fc6d24]が[/col
    Years
    I can surely help with the graphics and CSS! Probably the CSS, because I have not messed with Photoshop or GIMP in a long time. :P

droomph

weeb
    Years
    Me loves this idea as far as jordan knows (heheheh) but as he also knows me is not a good artist so maybe css?

Color schemes is also something I'm somewhat good at.

As for what the theme should be, maybe all the collabor's favorite Pokémon? Then we come up with personalities and go forth with that (eg the lazy one gets the "read forum" icon as their Pokémon sleeping or something), and we get some artistic people (that names start with a "de" ahem)

And for the banner, maybe all the Pokémon in a portrait picture <3

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    I'd be happy to help you guys in any which way, I wouldn't mind participating. Not got any theme suggestions, but I can certainly help with CSS and graphics.

Years
    I'd like to see avatar/sig collabs involving supporters, sorta like the B2/W2 character collab done by several staff members last year.

I should participate in more of these collabs, even though I already did one involving myself and two other supporters (MidnightShine and gunnerpow7) featuring the Pokemon X & Y starters. (I was Froakie in that collab)

And yeah, I guess having the fave Pokemon would be a nice theme, meaning I can showcase my beloved Oshawott again.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Not gonna participate, so feel free to disregard this, but you could do a collab of y'alls favorite Grass types, to commemorate the new Green supporter color. Just a thought!

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    I'd like to see avatar/sig collabs involving supporters, sorta like the B2/W2 character collab done by several staff members last year.

Not gonna participate, so feel free to disregard this, but you could do a collab of y'alls favorite Grass types, to commemorate the new Green supporter color. Just a thought!

Why not combine these two? :3

But hell, why not. I'll participate!

EDIT: Okay, I'm missing something. Someone define collab. :c

Mortalis

[css-div="background-color:#4e9dda;text-align:cent
    Years
    I'd be up to helping with graphics. I mean, I think I'm at least half decent in Photoshop, and I haven't really had an interesting project lately. So, sure, sign me up.

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
    Years
    Yeah but even then there a few more Pokemon to choose from, I'm sure there's some Pokemon that aren't grass-types in the green-coloured group. :P

But I'm all for it, combining the two. :D

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    I think it'd be pretty fun to join in a collab. Count me in, I guess?

I don't think I'd be of much help with anything, though. Sorry. :c

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    I wonder whether I'll be of any help in the collaboration. May I join? (If you ask me what my skills are in, call the CSS police in.)

Years
    Ehhh, count me in. I'd offer to help, but it looks like you've already got enough talent to make some nice themes. And if you're taking a vote, I'd say go with any green colored 'mons - grass or otherwise.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
    Hm, well, I'd like to participate too, although, yeah, I'd probably won't be much help either -- you guys probably have the CSS graphics stuff under control, so... yeah. I'd vote for Green pokemon or grass pokemon myself.

Back