• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey!

AcidArmor

Haze
Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2013
    I joined this forum back in 07 and with my interest in pokemon returning, I thought I'd come back to some old stomping grounds. :)

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • Nice to see you back in PC, AcidArmor. Even though I think you're going with the new name, I think you'll find your joy in here again! I wonder if you have checked the rules lately, since I see that rules have revamped over the years. I hope you to become active again.

Years
  • Hey there AcidArmor, and welcome back to PC!

Like Wind Heart said, be sure to refresh yourself with the rules, because surely the rules have changed a lot since you were first here in 2007. :P

It's nice to see your interest in Pokémon is returning, because you've indeed returned to the correct stomping grounds for that. :3c

Anyways, if you have a question, do not hesitate to ask anyone on staff (anyone with the bold username)!

Hope you enjoy your stay here at PC! ^_^

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Hello AcidArmor welcome to PC! I like your avatar alot. :)

I should actually say welcome back! I wasn't here when you were first around on your old account , but that doesn't stop me from being friends with you. Being gone for so long , you're probably unfamiliar with this place's changes. There's been many new moderators promoted and ones who left staff. We've had lot of changes to the forum with many new updates that make this place better and easier to use. But let me assure you we are the same PC you used to remember and love! I do suggest you to look over the new rules and get acquainted with the new features as well. Of course you can also try to find old friends here and even make new ones such as myself. Yup, go ahead and send me a friend request and VM if you like. :)

Ah it's always nice to get back into Pokemon.I'm guess that means you're getting Pokemon X and Y? I think if you haven't heard of them yet, you should check our Pokemon X and Pokemon Y section cause you can learn about them get excited for them. I hope you're excited for them cause I know I am! I'm excited for all the neat new feature such as sky battles and Pokemon -Amie! And all the new Pokemon look great! Of course you can also talk about all of the previous games as well. There's many boards here that cover all the generations of Pokemon so go look around for those. And as you know, there's many off-topic boards too as well.

Well I hope you enjoy posting here once again and that you have fun! I think you should stay around cause we have the Get-Together coming up in less than a week. It's gonna be fun! See ya!

Years
  • Hi AcidArmor, and welcome back to PC I guess.

I understand if you've been gone for ages and had to make a new account, I guess you couldn't remember your old login details or something. But yeah as AWsquared pointed out, PC has changed a lot while you were gone, new moderators were promoted while some others retired from their positions. But we still are the same old PC you know and love, despite all the new skins and features added since then. And nice avatar you have there, Vaporeon is among my favorite Eeveelutions because Water is my favorite Pokemon type.

AWsquared probably recommended the Pokemon X & Y board here if you're interested in talking about the new games for the upcoming 6th Generation of Pokemon. The new features and the Pokemon all look pretty cool from what I see, and any plans on which starter you're choosing? They all look really cute but my instinct is telling me to choose Froakie, due to my Water-type bias. It will have a long way to go to get pass the adorable factor of my fave Pokemon, Oshawott.

I do hope you have fun here and give the rules another read since some of them may have changed while you were gone, and remember that moderators are always happy to help you anytime. I do hope to see you around the forums!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Back