• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Noka's Return!

Noka

I'ma nerd
Years
  • So uh...just a quick blurb to say I'm back. I just sort of vanished near the end of 2010 and that was that. Dunno WHY I left, really, but I did, and without even saying bye at that! So my apologies to everyone for that.

...Heh, I doubt many people even remember me.

Years
  • Ah Noka, welcome back to PC!

I joined in 2011, so sadly you haven't heard of me, but it's never too late to make new friends! I always get excited when old members come back because I always want to see how they'll react to the improvements PC has made during all that time they had away. Well PC is certainly different to today than what it was three years ago, there are new moderators obviously while others retired from their positions or moved to a higher rank. But we're still the same old PC you know and love.

Anyways, even if you seem like an experienced member it's always nice to give the rules another read over because some of them might have changed while you were gone. But most will be familiar to you, and yeah Supporters changed color as well during your long leave, so the green names may be something new at first. I do hope you can become active again and there's always the moderators who can help you with any questions you have!

Have fun and enjoy being active again!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Years
  • Hey there Noka, and welcome back to PC!

Like you, I joined in 2010 but didn't do much after I joined. Though I returned in 2011 and started posting more, but didn't get really active in the community until this year. Anyways, please feel free to tell us more about yourself so that we could get to know you better {:3} I'm Zach (or you can call me Servine), so it's nice to meet you!

Anyways, as Hikari said above me, please be sure to look over the rules, even if you are experienced with forums, because many rules have changed here since you first joined, and some rules here may exist here that don't exist on other forums. ;)

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate in asking anyone on staff (with the bold usernames), and they'd be glad to help you anytime! :)

Hope you enjoy your stay here at PC! ^_^

Back