• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Issue: threads disappear after I post them

Moltres Rider

Banned
    Years
    I posted a thread in Pokémon Voting Polls named "I will accept ANYTHING that has to do with <insert Pokémon here>"

AND THE THREAD DISAPPEARS INSTANTLY AFTER POSTING IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sirfetch’d

The thread was likely deleted by a moderator just as you posted it.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2015
    Perhaps the moderator thought that the thread wasn't suited to the section, I suggest PMing the moderator of the section and asking.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    Regular members can post correct answers and help you just as well as moderators can. Both jelli and Shiny Celebi took the time to help you with your question and you rudely ignored them while complaining about being ignored.

As TwilightBlade said in your other thread, your ""I will accept ANYTHING that has to do with <insert Pokémon here>" thread wasn't posted and it wasn't deleted (since staff can see deleted threads, we can see if one was deleted). Since you were just having problems with the forums loading as you were making that thread, it probably was never fully submitted and never loaded onto the forums.

Threads don't just mysteriously disappear. Staff have looked into it, and with your problems connecting to PC, it most likely never finished loading. If you never saw your thread fully load after you submitted it (in which you saw your post like you always do), then PC probably crapped out and never got the information for the thread.

You're being rather rude ignoring other people and yelling at them when they're only trying to help you. And don't bypass the character limit by posting a ridiculous amount of question marks.

Back