• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*Welcome to the Dojo* Fighting Type Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fighting Girl

Fighting Type Master
Years
Welcome to the Dojo.

1372363098468.png

Welcome to the club for the best Pokemon type. If you like Fighting Pokemon then this is the club for you. If you don't like Fighting Pokemon then this is probably not the club for you.

Rules

You know all the rules by now so stick to them or get out. The rules include no spamming, flaming, be active and have fun.

Sign-Up Form

Username:
Partner Pokemon(You can nickname it if you like):
Reason for joining:
Answer the Current Topic:

List Of Pokemon
056.png
057.png
062.png
066.png
067.png
068.png
106.png
107.png
110px-150Mewtwo-Mega_X.png
214.png
110px-214Heracross-Mega.png
236.png
237.png
256.png
257.png
110px-257Blaziken-Mega.png
286.png
296.png
297.png
307.png
308.png
391.png
392.png
447.png
448.png
110px-448Lucario-Mega.png
453.png
454.png
475.png
499.png
500.png
532.png
533.png
534.png
538.png
539.png
559.png
560.png
619.png
620.png
638.png
639.png
640.png
647.png
647R.png
648P.png
96px-652Chesnaught.png
96px-674Pancham.png
96px-675Pangoro.png
96px-701Hawlucha_Dream.png

Members List
Owner:
Fighting Girl
Ani539MS.png

Co Owner:

CloysterOyster
Ani107MS.png

Members:

ShadowExcadrill
Ani475MS.png
Scorch
Narnia
Ani647MS.png

jellicentfan1
Ani257MS.png

Fading Tree
Ani648PMS.png
DancingQueen
Cirno
Ani620MS.png

GoatMan4
Ani638MS.png

Opitatertots
Ani560MS.png

Umbr30n
Ani448MS.png
Lucario
TrainerMusaddiq
Ani447MS.png

User Bars

GiBchfU.png

Current Topic
What do you think of the gen 6 Fighting Pokemon?

Last edited:

TY

Ah Fighting types, they always were of use to me.

Username: ShadowExcadrill
Partner Pokemon(You can nickname it if you like): Gallade (Scorch)
Reason for joining: I like Fighting types a lot, they are always a part of my teams in every game i've played. They are pretty useful imo.
Answer the current topic: Like i said, they are really useful and they can take care of type's i normally would have trouble with

CloysterOyster

Master of Ice
Years
Username: CloysterOyster
Partner Pokemon: Hitmonchan
Reason for joining: I like all types and Fighting is one of those I hardly use yet enjoy it when I do.
Answer the current topic: Fighting-types are overlooked but yet so fluid and powerful with their moves. They have some of the most damaging moves in the Pokéworld.

Fighting Girl

Fighting Type Master
Years
Thanks for joining. Now I need banners/user bars but I don't know who to ask so if someone would help me in it I will be very happy and if you like can be co-owner if your in the club. You can pm me if you like.

Also a side question. Who is your favourite fighting gym leader/E4 member?

CloysterOyster

Master of Ice
Years
Thanks for joining. Now I need banners/user bars but I don't know who to ask so if someone would help me in it I will be very happy and if you like can be co-owner if your in the club. You can pm me if you like.

Also a side question. Who is your favourite fighting gym leader/E4 member?

Bruno is my favorite Fighting-type trainer. He was tough in the Elite Four. His Machamp was so strong.

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
Username: Narnia
Partner Pokemon: Keldeo
Reason for joining:

Who doesn't love hi-jump kicking felines? Incarnations of Bruce Lee anybody? Fighting types present themselves as the most realistic type in the game. They resemble human qualities closely representing martial arts/kung fu and the fighting style of animals. I just like how you can relate to them compared to other types and you see examples of them everyday. Other than that, who doesn't love anything that can smash through about any Pokemon with various punches, kicks and slaps? The Pokemon under this type are my definition of badassery with their skills.

I've always really liked using them as well, since barely anything can come in their way. Maybe it's because I've also kind of grown a competitive mind-set but they are a really dangerous type with few flaws. I love their human-like designs as well and they're overall really easy to play with. They're everything you could possibly want in a Pokemon. They can have access to all sorts of punches/kicks/karate moves and I've had one in about every game. They're good stuff really. I mainly joined this club to discuss them with others. :]

Answer the current topic:

Kinda did it above, whoops. Just refer to that if you want to see my answer!

Who is your favourite fighting gym leader/E4?

I actually like Chuck quite a bit. Not because of the theories that he's Chuck Norris but he's the real definition of endurance and patience. Standing under a waterfall all day is pretty hard. I also like Bruno since he resembles a real fighter and his Pokemon are a challenge to face. Plus he has Hitmonlee. +1000 respect :]

Sirfetch’d

Partner: Blaziken
Reason for joining:

Well I like to join all clubs that I feel that I can contribute to so I decided to sign up for this one! I'm not a huge fan of Fighting Pokemon, however there are a few that I like such as Blaziken who I chose as my partner. He is such a powerful Pokemon and is my favorite fully evolved starter of all time. I remember using him in RSE anytime I had the chance and he never once let me down. My Blaziken and I conquered the region over 20 times together and it was a blast each and every time. There are also a few other Fighting Pokemon that I like such as Breloom who is also my favorite Grass typed Pokemon and Mienshao who is just beautiful. Aside from those though, I really don't like they type at all. Keldeo is ok too, I guess.

Answer to the current topic:

As I said above, I really don't like fighting Pokemon. I find most of them a bit repulsive to look at and I am immediately turned off from using them. Really the only ones that I use in-game are Blaziken, Breloom, and Mienshao. The rest I just avoid if all possible because I don't want Pokemon that are visually unappealing on my team. Competitively however, I will use them because they are very good. Take Terrakion for example. He is such a strong Pokemon to use competitively and I use him despite not really being a fan of his overall design. Maybe this generation will give us some more really good fighting types.

Last edited:
Years
1372363098468.png

Username:
Partner Pokemon: Meloetta (DancingQueen)
Reason for joining: Fighting types are fun to use, With about 3 or 4 different uses. Most of them Phsyical, but there are a few mixed and special fighters.

Why do you like Fighting Pokemon?
They have only 1 real weakness Psychic. Flying moves are barely seen, and it haves great coverage. I am waiting for Pokken Fighters :)

CloysterOyster

Master of Ice
Years
Who here likes Hitmonchan? I had one once and I taught it all the good punches, like Ice Punch, Fire Punch and Thunder Punch. Mega Punch or Dynamic Punch might've been its 4th move. I also had Hitmonlee and Hitmontop too. Isn't complete without all three.

Years
Why no STAB on Hitmonchan (Unless he is expert belted)
speaking of elemental punches I was actually thinking of a new fighting attack.
I know there is a thing as Fakemon but is there a thing such as Fake attack?
Dragon Fist:
Type: Fighting
Category: Special (Makes Contact)
PP: 10
Power: 35 or 40
Accuracy: 100 or 95

Effects: Uses Users Attack stat in damage calculation. Hits 3 Times. Deals Super Effective Damage against dragon types.
-------------------
Ideal behind the attack:
Ryu and Ken from Street Fighter.
A "special" attack based on the using attack stat. If the user is burned the attack wouldn't be halved, and could still sweep.

Who would learn it? Pokemon with Fist/Hands with Basespeed of 70 or greater.
Exception: Scrafty (egg move)
What do you guys think or is good or dumb?

Fighting Girl

Fighting Type Master
Years
I got 2 things to say. 1 new topic question. What type do you want to see paired up with Fighting type? and 2 I need a co-owner of this club to watch over this club and help me. So just tell me why you want to be co-owner and the job may me yours.

Also talking about Hitmonchan he is a beast. I recently beat the E4 on Crystal and Hitmonchan was my MVP he easily beat Lance with Ice Punch and Thunder Punch. And I am completing every gen Pokemon game with only fighting types. Blue/Crystal/Emerald/Leaf Green/Platinum/Heart Gold/Black/Black 2/ X or Y and I am posing the team on here in my gallery so everyone can see my awesome fighting teams. Crystal/Platinum and Emerald are done so 6 to go. quick question, Have you ever done a fighting monotype challenge?

Last edited:
Years
Username: Cirno
Partner Pokemon: Mienshao
Reason for joining: I really like fighting types, especially after some very successful travels throughout Johto, Sinnoh, and Unova with Hitmontop, Lucario, and Mienshao respectively. I love the moves they can learn, especially the elemental punches! Drain Punch has also proven to be a worthy move to keep around on my Mienshao. Also, yay for 99% accuracy Hi-Jump Kick with Wide Lens!

What type do you want to see paired up with Fighting type?
Flying and fighting, definitely! Staraptor would have been cool as a part fighting, especially with Close Combat, and I could definitely see Pokemon like that being awesome both design and usefulness-wise.

TY

Dragon, since i havent seen one yet and it would be so awesome to have a Dragon/Fighting type pokemon

Dragon, since i havent seen one yet and it would be so awesome to have a Dragon/Fighting type pokemon

Last edited:
Years
Earlier I was going to post dragon fighting too. The only sad thing would be it's 4x weak to Fairy. Outrage C&C.
What would a dragon fighting look like?

CloysterOyster

Master of Ice
Years
Fighting still has not been paired with Flying, Electric, Ground, Ice, Dragon, Ghost and Fairy. I'd like to see it paired with Flying. Imagine a bird or other winged creature with a Fighting element.

To answer Fading Tree's question, a Dragon/Fighting (or Fighting/Dragon) would probably look all muscled up and have fists instead of claws.

Oh, I also wanted to add my own Fighting-type team if that's ok with the club owner. This is my team:

Spr_5b_107.png

Hitmochan @ Black Belt
Ability: Iron Fist

-Fire Punch
-Ice Punch
-Thunder Punch
-DynamicPunch

Spr_5b_106.png

Hitmonlee @ Black Belt
Ability: Reckless

-Hi Jump Kick
-Jump Kick
-Rolling Kick
-Mega Kick

Spr_5b_237.png

Hitmontop @ Focus Band
Ability: Technician

-Triple Kick
-Rapid Spin
-Detect
-Close Combat

Spr_5b_068.png

Machamp @ Black Belt
Ability: No Guard

-Cross Chop
-Submission
-Vital Throw
-Seismic Toss

Spr_5b_475.png

Gallade @ Psychic Gem
Ability: Justified

-Close Combat
-Psycho Cut
-Double Team
-Focus Blast

Spr_5b_448.png

Lucario @ Fist Plate
Ability: Steadfast

-Aura Sphere
-Metal Claw
-Vacuum Wave
-Close Combat

Last edited:

Fighting Girl

Fighting Type Master
Years
GiBchfU.png

Here's your userbar (:

Thank you very much.

Oh, I also wanted to add my own Fighting-type team if that's ok with the club owner. This is my team:

Spr_5b_107.png

Hitmochan @ Black Belt

-Fire Punch
-Ice Punch
-Thunder Punch
-Focus Punch

Spr_5b_106.png

Hitmonlee @ Black Belt

-Hi Jump Kick
-Jump Kick
-Rolling Kick
-Mega Kick

Spr_5b_237.png

Hitmontop @ Focus Band

-Triple Kick
-Rapid Spin
-Detect
-Close Combat

Spr_5b_068.png

Machamp @ Black Belt

-Cross Chop
-Submission
-Focus Energy
-Seismic Toss

Spr_5b_475.png

Gallade @ Fighting Gem

-Close Combat
-Psycho Cut
-Double Team
-Focus Blast

Spr_5b_448.png

Lucario @ Fist Plate

-Aura Sphere
-Metal Claw
-Detect
-Close Combat
Nice team, I hope you kick some butt with them.

Last edited:
Years
I having got around to making a user bar yet, but if I had a mono-fighting team I would probably want it to look like this:
286.png

Breloom @ Lum Berry
Trait: Technician
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 Atk / 4 HP
Jolly Nature
- Spore
- Swords Dance
- Mach Punch
- Bullet Seed
392.png

Infernape @ Life Orb
Trait: Blaze
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 SAtk / 4 Atk
Hasty Nature
- Close Combat
- Fire Blast
- Grass Knot
- U-turn
448.png

Lucario @ Focus Sash
Trait: Inner Focus
- Aura Sphere
- Shadow Ball
- Psychic
- Nasty Plot
534.png

Conkeldurr @ Leftovers
Trait: Guts
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 HP / 4 SDef
Adamant Nature
- Drain Punch
- Mach Punch
- Ice Punch
- Poison Jab
560.png

Scrafty @ Leftovers
Trait: Intimidate
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 Atk / 4 SDef
Adamant Nature
- Crunch
- Drain Punch
- Dragon Dance
- Ice Punch
639.png

Terrakion @ Salac Berry
Trait: Justified
Jolly Nature
IVs: 28 HP
- Close Combat
- Stone Edge
- Substitute
- Swords Dance

-----------------
This team probably isn't the best but it is what I came up with.

Is there going to be a mono fighting type battle?

CloysterOyster

Master of Ice
Years
I having got around to making a user bar yet, but if I had a mono-fighting team I would probably want it to look like this:
286.png

Breloom @ Lum Berry
Trait: Technician
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 Atk / 4 HP
Jolly Nature
- Spore
- Swords Dance
- Mach Punch
- Bullet Seed
392.png

Infernape @ Life Orb
Trait: Blaze
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 SAtk / 4 Atk
Hasty Nature
- Close Combat
- Fire Blast
- Grass Knot
- U-turn
448.png

Lucario @ Focus Sash
Trait: Inner Focus
- Aura Sphere
- Shadow Ball
- Psychic
- Nasty Plot
534.png

Conkeldurr @ Leftovers
Trait: Guts
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 HP / 4 SDef
Adamant Nature
- Drain Punch
- Mach Punch
- Ice Punch
- Poison Jab
560.png

Scrafty @ Leftovers
Trait: Intimidate
Adamant Nature
- Crunch
- Drain Punch
- Dragon Dance
- Ice Punch
639.png

Terrakion @ Salac Berry
Trait: Justified
Jolly Nature
IVs: 28 HP
- Close Combat
- Stone Edge
- Substitute
- Swords Dance

-----------------
This team probably isn't the best but it is what I came up with.

Is there going to be a mono fighting type battle?

Powerful team, probably more powerful than mine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back