• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Little Competitive Trade Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snoochey

Advanced Trader
    Years
    Hey I would love to get a Scraggy (Moxie), Noibat (Infiltrator), Koffing, Inkay (Contrary), Frillish (Cursed Body), and/or Aron (Sturdy) off of you, I can offer anything I have in my trade shop so let me know if I have anything that tickles your fancies. :P

Bold Slowpoke - Regenerator - 31/xx/31/31/31/31
    Adamant/Jolly Pinsir - Moxie - 31/31/31/xx/31/31 - Close Combat, Quick Attack
    Jolly Totodile - Torrent - 31/31/31/xx/31/31 - Crunch, Ice Punch, Aqua Jet, Dragon Dance
    Modest Cyndaquil - Blaze - 31/xx/31/31/31/31
    Calm Tentacool - Clear Body | Liquid Ooze - 31/xx/31/31/31/31 - Aqua Ring, Rapid Spin
    Careful Phantumb - Harvest - 31/31/31/xx/31/31

6 for 6 sound reasonable?

EDIT: I want them with the Hidden Abilities where you have them.

Last edited:

TheCrystalFlaaffy

Youtube Content Creator
    Years
    In response to your post on my thread, I would like the following 3.

Jolly Totodile - Torrent - 31/31/31/xx/31/31 - Crunch, Ice Punch, Aqua Jet, Dragon Dance

Adamant Dratini - Marvel Scale - 31/31/31/xx/31/31

I'll get started on breeding your 3 mons right now! :D

I'll get started right now as well! :D

Your Adamant/Jolly (Adamant preferably) Gible tickles my fancies (lol, love the expression), if you have a female in Dive/Quick Ball. This means you can have either Litwick or Deino.

Please, reply in my thread. Thanks!

I have the Gible ready for you, and it's female, in a Dive Ball. I'll take the Litwick for it :)

Bold Slowpoke - Oblivious | Own Tempo | Regenerator - 31/xx/31/31/31/31
    Adamant/Jolly Pinsir - Hyper Cutter | Mold Breaker | Moxie - 31/31/31/xx/31/31 - Close Combat, Quick Attack
    Calm Tentacool - Clear Body | Liquid Ooze - 31/xx/31/31/31/31 - Aqua Ring, Rapid Spin
    Careful Phantumb - Frisk | Natural Cure | Harvest - 31/31/31/xx/31/31

6 for 6 sound reasonable?

Perfectly reasonable. I'll get started as soon as I finish with Dyl's Pokes :)

KKJ

Abominations of mankind
    Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2014
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by KKJ View Post
    Well, O have a Crustle wich is 31/31/31/ /31/31 , wich , sadly is female and doesn´t have Sturdy or Weak Armor ( oh , Its adamant ) wich I am willing to trade against 5 IV Beldum , Gible , Croagunk , Deino , Spinarak or Magnemite ( my 3DS friend code is 2938-7053-5781 )
    Gible for Crustle, how's that sound?
    Well now actually I dont really care what (wath ? ,waht ? , I dont know ,my main lenguage is spanish ! ) i have because I just realised that i had also a dweble that was 5 IV and adamant ( the only thing i care now realy is a IV bred pokemon (I might have 5 IV mudkip or treecko in a not that far future ( ¿ 2 , 3 days ? ))) so yeee(s or aahh).

Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2014
    got that scyther in your want list you still interested in it cause id love an adamant mold breaker pinsir

TheCrystalFlaaffy

Youtube Content Creator
    Years
    Well now actually I dont really care what (wath ? ,waht ? , I dont know ,my main lenguage is spanish ! ) i have because I just realised that i had also a dweble that was 5 IV and adamant ( the only thing i care now realy is a IV bred pokemon (I might have 5 IV mudkip or treecko in a not that far future ( ¿ 2 , 3 days ? ))) so yeee(s or aahh).

Alright well I'll breed the Gible for you. Send me your friend code, mine is in my signature, and I'll let you know when I have the Gible ready for you. It way take a while cause I still have a few Pokémon to breed for other requests.

got that scyther in your want list you still interested in it cause id love an adamant mold breaker pinsir

I actually already have someone who is going to give me a Scyther, do you have anything else you can offer? If it interests me I have no problem trading you the Pinsir :)

Years
    • Seen May 3, 2014
    I offer a 6IV male eevee (field group) for an Adamant Dratini - Marvel Scale - 31/31/31/xx/31/31 - Dragon Dance, Aqua Jet, Extreme Speed

TheCrystalFlaaffy

Youtube Content Creator
    Years
    I offer a 6IV male eevee (field group) for an Adamant Dratini - Marvel Scale - 31/31/31/xx/31/31 - Dragon Dance, Aqua Jet, Extreme Speed
    I'm very interested in this, may I ask what nature the Eevee is? Either way I accept the offer. I'm available to trade whenever you are, I have added your friend code and my friend code is in my signature :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2014
    no not right now sadly just started breeding ill be back in a couple days with some more to offer

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2015
    Would you trade a 5IV mareep for a 5IV Zorua? The ones i have are lonely but i can breed one with a different ability. The Zorua have egg moves sucker punch and detect.

TheCrystalFlaaffy

Youtube Content Creator
    Years
    Would you trade a 5IV mareep for a 5IV Zorua? The ones i have are lonely but i can breed one with a different ability. The Zorua have egg moves sucker punch and detect.

If you can get me one with either a Hasty or Naive nature, preferably female but not manditory, then you have yourself a deal :)

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2015
    Yeah, I can do that. :) I'll message you when it's ready. Do you have any preference in what iv is missing?

TheCrystalFlaaffy

Youtube Content Creator
    Years
    Yeah, I can do that. :) I'll message you when it's ready. Do you have any preference in what iv is missing?

As long as the missing IV isn't Attack, Sp. Attack, or Speed that's fine :) It may take a while for me to breed your Mareep as I have a bunch of other pokes to breed for other requests. I'll let you know as soon as I'm ready.

TheCrystalFlaaffy

Youtube Content Creator
    Years
    Hey everyone, I added a couple more Pokemon to my offering list. Be sure to check them out!

Adamant/Jolly Doduo - Run Away | Early Bird | Tangled Feet - 31/31/31/xx/31/31 - Brave Bird

Adamant/Jolly Starly - Keen Eye | Reckless - 31/31/31/xx/31/31 - Double-Edge, Pursuit

Adamant Mawile - Hyper Cutter | Intimidate - 31/31/31/xx/31/31 - Sucker Punch, Fire Fang, Ice Fang, Thunder Fang

Adamant/Jolly Hawlucha - Limber | Unburden | Mold Breaker - 31/31/31/xx/31/31 - Entrainment, Baton Pass, Quick Guard, Me First

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2014
    Can you breed me a 5IV Klefki with Iron Defense? I will offer you a 5IV Sneasel with Ice Punch and Pursuit.

Can you breed me a 5IV Klefki with Iron Defense? I will offer you a 5IV Sneasel with Ice Punch and Pursuit.
    IGN: Santheron FC: 1392-5050-8359 Been searching for a Klefki with iron deense for ages T_T

Last edited:

TheCrystalFlaaffy

Youtube Content Creator
    Years

IGN: Santheron FC: 1392-5050-8359 Been searching for a Klefki with iron deense for ages T_T

For sure, I added your FC and will get right on it as soon as I can :) It'll might take a while cause the one I have doesn't have Iron Defense but I can get it no problem. I was actually going try breeding for a Sneasel in the future so it's a good thing you came to me :P

Years
    Hi there, I can get all the battle items that you want, may I know how should I trade them for? 1 battle item for 1 5IV pokemon? Let me know :)

Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2014
    For sure, I added your FC and will get right on it as soon as I can :) It'll might take a while cause the one I have doesn't have Iron Defense but I can get it no problem. I was actually going try breeding for a Sneasel in the future so it's a good thing you came to me :P
    Aight thanks man I added your FC too :)

TheCrystalFlaaffy

Youtube Content Creator
    Years
    Hi there, I can get all the battle items that you want, may I know how should I trade them for? 1 battle item for 1 5IV pokemon? Let me know :)

You just give the item to a Pokemon you're willing to get rid of, any Pokemon you want then trade the Pokemon holding the item. If you can get me a Choice Specs then you can choose which Pokemon you want me to breed for you :)

Years
    You just give the item to a Pokemon you're willing to get rid of, any Pokemon you want then trade the Pokemon holding the item. If you can get me a Choice Specs then you can choose which Pokemon you want me to breed for you :)

Hi I would like the following:
    Bold Slowpoke - Regenerator - 31/xx/31/31/31/31 (male)
    Timid Treecko - Unburden - 31/xx/31/31/31/31 (male)
    Modest Deino - Hustle - 31/xx/31/31/31/31 - Dark Pulse, Earth Power (male)
    Careful Phantump - Harvest - 31/31/31/xx/31/31 (male)

Let me know what are the BP items you are interested in trading out for them :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back