• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~*Eeveelution Evolution~*

Years
    Eeveelution Evolution
    AKA EE

Welcome to Eeveelution Evolution, the... what third version, maybe forth Version of the Eeveelutions lovers club. Yes this club has been going on for quite a while, first owned by Eevee, then owned by Eevee Forever, then owned by Fab and Vaproeon Splash, now owned by Myself and Sapphire Dewgong. Yes, this club has had allot of owners. Recently the owner Fab retired and left he club, leaving me and SD in charge and we were more than happy to accept the job and we will keep it as spam free as we possibly can and we will not let Fab Down! Of course this was back at SPPF where EE was started, XP and now it's just the first verion of PC.

Right anyway. *Clears throat* this is a club for Eevee and it's Eeveelution lovers only, i see bashing and your otta there! Why join if you don?t like um huh? Anyway, my point being, if you like Eevee and it's Eeveelutions join the club, literally. BUT! follow rules, one of the most annoying is the fact that not many people read them and join with out PMing the club leader first, Make sure you do that, otherwise there is no way you will be accepted in this club.....So read the rules below and you?ll be fine.

RULES--1. Qualifications For New Memberships:
    -A. Must be a fan of Eevee and its evolutions.
    -B. With you join the club you must include which Eevee form you wish to join as (Eevee, Vaporeon, Jolteon, Flareon, Espeon, or Umbreon).
    -C. Do not place an EE banner in your signature unless you are a confirmed member. This meaning your name is on the Member List.
    -D. Don't join if you don't plan on being here! If after becoming a member you do not post within two weeks, your name will be removed from the Member List and you will not be welcome here. We are tired if this problem!
    -E. Don't join just for the EE Banners (yes, we have this problem frequently).
    -F. Make sure we are currently accepting new members. Limit of 40 has been set. If we have 40 already and you want to sign up, you can PM a Club Leader and ask to be placed on a waiting list. Sorry, but things get out of hand when too many members join.

2. Like everywhere in Poke Community forums SPAM will not be tolerated here!

3. Once accepted, you have your 1 Eevee form and you start with a rank of Youngster. See Member List for example.

4. Post often and intelligently and your rank in the club will rise. The opposite will result in a drop in Rank. If your Rank is Youngster and drops, you're out of EE.

5. If you drop out of EE it will be for darn good reason. Please then remove your EE Banner if you have one.

6. The rules really aren't hard to follow. Don't forget them, and have fun!

7. I normally ask for members to PM me to request joining, but this was back at SPPF, and things are a bit chaotic back there x_x, so I will alow you to join with out PM permission... for now.

MEMBER LIST-- Currently 11 Members out of 40 Max

-RagingDragon-

-Bluchu-

-DigiCool-

-Dpkuro-

-lil Skitty-

-Mr Cat Dog-

-Rageman-

-Rika Kamiya-

-Sbros91-

-schmitzgirly94-

-Shadow of Ash-

RANK SYSTEM-- (highest to lowest)
    President
    Vice President
    Master Rank
    Leader Rank
    Breeder Rank
    Trainer Rank
    Youngster Rank

Banners

We currently do not have any, unfortunantly. Fab made banner for the club back at SPPF, but they were made for there and I am not sure whether he would want us to use them anywhere else.

Anyway:
    Whew, im done, you know how hard it is to copy and paste stuff. God. Heh, Well at least we know a Fab still lives in the club.

Heh, well i think it's right to dedicate this thread to Fab *Salutes*

Last edited:

Bluchu

Pikablu's evolution
    Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Mar 25, 2005
    No one's joined yet!? Well Stri, you've got your first member! ^_^

Years
    Wh00t, two members XD. I was woundering when people would actually decide to join ^_^

Thank you both for joining, welcome to the PC version Dani XD. I think it would be fair to say that you deserve Vice President, if you really want to Dani, seeing as you have been a member of the SPPF version since it was started up by me ^_^

There is another member also who has joined, all you all to the list soon ^ ^

Bluchu

Pikablu's evolution
    Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Mar 25, 2005
    Vice Pres? Really? I'd definitely like to be it. Thanks Stri! ^_^

Years
    You're welcome Dani ^ ^, now, I hope I got everyones prefered Eevee right in the members list. Your's Dani? I think It was Eevee, was it?

Anyways, Lets start off with the boring, yet effective, and what ever EE club has started off with...Why did you choose you're Eeveelution!?

Bluchu

Pikablu's evolution
    Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Mar 25, 2005
    Eevee's right. And as I've said before, I chose Eevee because when I saw the Battling Eevee Brothers episode of the anime I thought Mikey and Eevee were cool and they're why I started liking Eevee and it's evolutions. And that's why I'm writing a fic about Mikey's journey. ^_^

Years
    XD, I thought thats what got you into liking them...otherwise why would you be writting that fic oO; I saw that episode after I had seen the end of the Kanto series, I had missed it first time around and since the Vaporeon has been on my favorites list ^_^...so that really answeres the question XD

Bluchu

Pikablu's evolution
    Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Mar 25, 2005
    I like Vaporeon too since I like water related characters. And Espeon's nice cause Sakura's one of my favorite trainers. *spoiler for my fic*Near the end I'm going to try and include ALL the people from the show that had an Eevee or one of it's evolutions. It'll be an Eevee competition where you can only use an Eevee or it evolutions in a battle. Kinda like what the anime's done with some of the Pokemon types before.*end spoiler* ^_^

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    ZOMG! I have to rejoin Flareon as before. ^_^ (I suppose I'll have to work my way up :'() But anyways...

Why did you choose your Eeveelution?

Fire is cool. There are very few Fire Pokemon in existance, and many of them are just terrible (CoughNumelCough). Flareon, on the other hand, is one of the few good and cool looking Fire Pokemon. Plus it looks so cute with its widdle fwames. XD

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
    Umbreon,because I love the colors,it's red,black,and yellow,and it reminds me of a canine.It's also a dark type,I just love it^^

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
    Years
    I shall join with my faithful Jolteon!

Why did you choose your Eeveelution?

Speed is my friend, and Jolteon is speedy, so he's my friend. He looks pretty cool with his "lightning bolt neck", XD

sbros91

Normal Type Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 5, 2006
    I would like to join. I'll join as Vaporeon.

Years
    Whew, I'm sorry I havent replied in such a long time, but now that Easter Holidays are here, I will have enough time to reply most of the time XD.

Welcome to all of the new members and just to tell you, anyone can changet he topic, post a pic, fanart, anything they wish, some times It doesnt even have to be about Eeveelutions...but keep in mind that it is an Eeveelution club XD

Anyways here is a pic of a Vaporeon I dre not to long ago. Just to tell you all, I use to go by Shadowfaith, so thats why the name isnt RagingDragon XD.

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v342/LupinWolf/Vaporeon.jpg

Back