• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello everybody!

Shrimpai

Chicken of the Sea
    Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2015
    Hey! I'm Shrimpai! I don't really know what to put here, but I'm a new member to Pokecommunity, (although I have browsed for ages) I have recently started doing Let's Plays of pokemon games. I'm currently doing a randomized nuzlocke of Pokemon Black 2 with challenge mode on. I've been into pokemon for quite a while (since I was like 7 atleast, I'm 15 almost 16 for reference). I battle competitively and I enjoy it a lot! My favorite Pokemon is Togekiss. I really enjoy playing Pokemon hacks too! That's all I can think of for an introductory post now though lol.

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
    Hi Shrimpai! It's so good you finally decided to become a member in PC! It's okay if you don't know how to introduce yourself; at least your one of us now! There are some good hacks out there. You can decide to head on to the hacks studio, which I assumed you did because of your signature. That means you're fine handling PC's many forums, so good for you! Challenges can be hard but they're really to test us to see how far we can go. Good luck in your challenge and welcome to PC!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Hihi Shrimpai, a pleasure to meet you today, and a biiiig welcome and lovingly roar to PC goes to you! Was everything to your liking? I hope all that and more will meet your expectations. <33

Ah, and I hope that you'll be able to share with us your Let's Plays over on the Video Games' board LPs, Guides, and Reviews section! If you have any questions about the board in general, you can contact myself since I also watch over that board! Mmm, but yeah, I love challenges too - haven't done a nuzlocke challenge in a while, but, it's pretty fun to do. If you enjoy competitive, you can stop by the showdown server that PC has! We'd be happy to see you there, sicne we do a lot of tournaments and such. :3

Mmm, well, it's nice to get to know you, bud! Have an awesome stay, and if you need a hand, feel free to contact the mods you see here in blue, orange, and red. And see you soon! Feel free to message me anytime! <33

Back