• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Wild Lotad Appeared!

Years
    Hello everyone! My name is Adam, and I have been on this forum for a long time, but never really wanted to talk before today, since prior to today, I was mainly was here to download ROM hacks. But in my circle of friends irl, none of them like people on the same level as I do, so I came to make some friends and share my love of the games with you all! As you can tell my favourite pokemon is Lotad. From the second I saw it in the anime, I knew I would grow to love it because it just looks so derpy. I have played most pokemon games out there, and as I said before I enjoy the rom hacks. I feel this is getting a little long, so I'll wrap it up here. I hope to see you around! :)

-Adam :D

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Sure! You're more than free to download the ROM Hacks that you have your eye on over on the ROM Hacks section! Speaking of which, did you have any hacks that you had your eye on? I definitely recommend Liquid Crystal if you haven't played it already; it's fuuun. <33 Mmm, and welcome to the forums, Adam. C:

Lotad is a pretty interesting pokemon! I haven't used it much, but, I do like it's evolutionary line, hehe. Mmm, and yeah, don't be shy on visiting any one of the pokemon, or any other board that you like too, and we'll be glad to have you around! And I hope you'll look forward to things to come!

Cheers, and have a good one! Have a great day, and come to us if you ever need anything, as we're all willing to help you out with whatever you need! And have a great evening! <33

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
    Welcome to PC, Adam! I know how you feel about your friends; mine are totally into other things and not pokemon. You're okay with it but there's so much to talk about in pokemon, and that's why I became a member. I was surprised on how many people around the world love pokemon and this is the place to belong. And of course on of the best sites for rom hacks, but nevertheless a good site.

Lotad is an okay pokemon although I'm not a water type fan, more of a fire and ground type user. Being a Water/Grass type, fire and ice gets neutralized, and sucks for me. Also, electric types and Grass types can no longer beat it up, and yet again another point for Lotad. Bug and Flying types aren't my strongest use, so beating its stage is a headache. Although I loved Lotad in the anime; he was so darn funny!

I'm pretty sure you know where you can find hacks, so skip that part. You can join pokemon clubs, where members unite on common ground and talk, weather types or just anything about pokemon. Anyway, I felt like I talked too much and I'll let you be Adam. Enjoy PC and hopefully you'll have a blast! Feel free to VM/PM me if you have any questions! Welcome again!

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2015
    Hello everyone! My name is Adam, and I have been on this forum for a long time, but never really wanted to talk before today, since prior to today, I was mainly was here to download ROM hacks. But in my circle of friends irl, none of them like people on the same level as I do, so I came to make some friends and share my love of the games with you all! As you can tell my favourite pokemon is Lotad. From the second I saw it in the anime, I knew I would grow to love it because it just looks so derpy. I have played most pokemon games out there, and as I said before I enjoy the rom hacks. I feel this is getting a little long, so I'll wrap it up here. I hope to see you around! :)

-Adam :D

Dude, I know what you're feeling man! NO ONE on my skype contacts or irl friends plays pokemon rom hacks like I do.

Also, welcome to PC Forums! make yourself at home, and if you need anything, just PM me or any of the mods, I'l sure they'll help you, and I'll try to too!

Make yourself at home :)

Back