• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Well, I'm back.

Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2014
    Hey guys, FlygonNick here. Technically I'm not a new member, I used to be a part of this site like six years ago under the same name, but I left because...

Well, I was a total ass back then.

But, having matured a bit and having learned my mistakes about being said ass, I'm back!

My favorite game is Black 2 and Pokémon Silver, my favorite Pokémon is Flygon, naturally, and I enjoy writing fanfcition in my spare time playing my XBOX 360.

Hopefully this go around I can redeem myself for how I acted six years ago. Good to be back folks!

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
    Hey, at least you matured, so that's good enough for me in my world! Flygon is an awesome pokemon; used him ever since RSE came out! So fast, so good in attack, the perfect pokemon in battle. From Earthquake to Outrage, Flygon is so my pokemon. Plus, I love ground and dragon types, not to mention fire, so I am naturally a fan of Flygon. Did you ever submit your fanfiction? If you did, I'm going to check that out. If not, I will patiently wait for the release. Everybody's an ass deep down but to grow and mature from that is a true achievement! Congrats to you! So welcome back to PC FlygonNick an your past is forgiven!

Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2014
    Nothing much, just replaying Explorers of Sky and catching up on some writing. And no, I don't do any ROM hacking, though I have played a few recently!

Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2014
    And yeah, I do have 3 stories up on Fanfiction.net at the moment. FlygonNick is my username, check them out if you're interested!

I'm actually planning on doing a Pokémon Coliseum and Black 2 crossover story soon, which I hope will be my best story yet. Its still a ways until I post that one though, but I'll be sure to let you guys know when I do post it!

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
    I love playing Mystery Dungeon games, my favorite being Red/Blue! They are so good games though, so I didn't mind playing them all over again! Mystery Dungeon rules! I love the features Sky has though. Big fan of recycling and making shakes. Good luck redoing the game!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    No worries! Turning over a new leaf is pretty tricky, but, we're all here supporting you all the way, bud! Welcome back to the forums! :3

Boy, do I adore Flygon as well, it's one of my all time favourite Dragon pokemon too, and I always love using it on my Pokemon Emerald runthroughs! Mmm, it's also cool that you enjoy Pokemon Black 2 - it's pretty fun as well! I really love the post game with the World Championships. <33

I hope that you will once again become active with us, and I assure you we are all happy to have you back as part of the PC family! So, have a grand time, and if there's any problems, you can message me anytime! <33

Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2014
    I wouldn't say its really turning over a new leaf, more like I realized how stupid I acted back when I first joined up freshman year (I'm in my 2nd year of college now). lol

I appreciate the welcome guys, and surprisingly I never used Flygon in-game until my first Black 2 run, despite him being my favorite Pokémon since Pokémon Sapphire (I think I may have used it in Colloseum and XD, but I don't remember).

I had always just liked how it looked really, and then I realized how incredible it was in-game too.

Oh hell, I just realized something. I may not be into ROM hacks or anything, but I'm definitely into Nuzlocke. I'm at the Elite Four in HeartGold and I just beat my Pokémon Platinum Nuzlocke a month ago. :3

Back