• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey guys!

Ingosmex

Prism League Associate
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2015
    Hey everyone, im Daniel Known as Ingo on many pokemon communities. Ive been in the competitive scene for about 6 years now. However I haven't played competitive for at least a year or two. I mostly played Gen 4.

I was a well known player back in my time and ran a successful pokemon community called pokenuke way back. I stopped playing pokemon as much just because life took its toll on me. I had so many other priorities I just couldnt make the time any more. But Second year of university is done now and im on summer vacation so I thought I'd give gen 6 a shot. Wow, its a lot different so many changes have been made but its pretty cool. Anyways I was looking for a decent pokemon community and stumbled across this one. If anyone here plays competitively, is good with strategic pokemon analysis or wants to battle on showdown sometime let me know.

Nice to be here!

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
    You are a 4th generation player too? Good for you! Lucky for you, there's only two generations you need to catch up to; Unova and Kalos. Hopefully you'll catch up. Head on to fifth generation or X and Y threads if you want to update, or just VM/PM me cause I'm all caught up. There are plenty of members into showdown, but I rarely go on it. But you can head on to battling and team building threads and find out who wants to challenge. Welcome to PC Daniel and hope you enjoy your stay!

Ingosmex

Prism League Associate
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2015
    You are a 4th generation player too? Good for you! Lucky for you, there's only two generations you need to catch up to; Unova and Kalos. Hopefully you'll catch up. Head on to fifth generation or X and Y threads if you want to update, or just VM/PM me cause I'm all caught up. There are plenty of members into showdown, but I rarely go on it. But you can head on to battling and team building threads and find out who wants to challenge. Welcome to PC Daniel and hope you enjoy your stay!

I'll do just that ^^ Yeah ive got a lot of catching up to do. Thanks, I appreciate that see you around.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    You've come to the right place! And yes, you can check out the Battling and Team Battling board if you want to discuss competitive battling matters, or if you want to, you can also visit our showdown server and battle with members there as well! Mmm, and welcome to the forums btw! Nice to officially meet you! (:

Ah, yeah, life can be tough sometimes. But I hope that you're hanging in there, and I'm glad that you've still got that pokemon fan in you, and I really hope that you will enjoy playing 6th gen! It's really great! And yeah, its nice to have you here! If you need a hand, contact one of us anytime! <33

Take care, and have a great day! Cheers. :3

Back