• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Well...

Years
    Hey,

I've recently dove head first into the world of competitive battling, and I'm thoroughly being annihilated by everyone... I'm here looking for advice and hopefully to make friends as I follow in the steps of the PokeMasters that have come before me.

Be seeing ya around.

~ Heroik

5257-9786-6343 || Apollo (X)

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Aw, well, battling isn't easy at first. But yes, there are really great opportunities to learn! Try checking out the Battling & Team Battling section. It's a great place to ask questions, and get some team building help! Don't be shy on checking that out! There's also our showdown server too, where you can find some battles too, and the people there will give you some tips as well!

Mmm, and welcome to the forums today! I hope that you're having a great morning! Don't be shy on telling us a little bit about yourself, like your interests and stuff. We'd be happy to see more of you in the future as well! So, make yourself at home, and if there's anything you need, you can ask myself, or anyone you see here! <33

Mmm, with that, I wish you a magnificent stay here on the forums, and I hope that we can chat sometime! <33

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
    Welcome to PC! Sadly, I'm not that much of a player in competitive battles, but I'd be glad to help you in strategies and moves with pokemon; it is an obligation of a logical person like me to help others out. Feel free to VM/PM me on what specifics you need to learn to become the pokemon master! Welcome to PC Heroik again and hopefully you will enjoy your stay in PC!

Years
    Wow, what a warm welcome! Thanks for the information @Dragon and I definitely want to stick around and learn as much as possible, so I might take you up on that @Logical Cabbage.

Thank you both.

Back