• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
    Hello Patrick and welcome to PC! If you're lonely, feel free to VM/PM me or if you have any questions. For the first time, I'm out of words to greet. But besides that I give you a warm welcome! Hopefully you enjoy your stay!

Years
    Hiya Patrick! Welcome to PC and good to meet you~

Your facebook page looks pretty great, glad you're utilizing your signature to get the word out as that's the only accepted method of advertising around these parts. We're all video game fans here and I myself have only recently started playing more of non-Pokemon games.. which ones are your favorites? n~n Consider posting around the Video Games board if that's primarily where your interests lie.

Have a good time and be sure to stick around. The staff members are glad to help anytime so don't be scared to shoot us a message.

Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2015
    Thanks everyone!

@Sheep - it depends really on what platform for non-Pokémon games. I just recently got a lot of old school games from Good Old Games. Been playing a lot of Pokémon as of late (for a Let's Play). Which console would you like to know about?

@Nidoking76 - I play all kinds. From the xbox 360 all the way back to the NES. Not really genre specific. There's a lot of enjoyable opportunities from many different genres.

Back