• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hiya.

ThatSlashGuy

that tech guy
    Years
    Hi there. I'm ThatSlashGuy, but you can call me Slash or whatever floats yer boat.

- Favorite Pokemon: Zigzagoon
    - Favorite Generation: Gen 3 (Hype for OR/AS)
    - Least Favorite Generation: Gen 4 and Gen 1 (My opinion. Don't get mad at me :c)

I'm starting to learn how to rom hack, currently making my own tilesets. But, as of right now, I'm a guy on a internet forum about Pokemon, introducing myself to you lovey people.

Years
    Hyped for ORAS too. 8D It's going to be awesome, especially since I loved R/S so much. Glad you're as excited as a lot of us are. Welcome, Slash.

Honestly I'll echo you on the fourth and first generations being my least favorites. Truthfully sometimes I felt like I was.. alone but it's good to know that's not the case, hah.

The ROM Hacking category will always be around for you to utilize if you're learning how to hack. I personally have no knowledge of it but we have some very wonderful hackers on board so it won't be too tedious to pick up information and improve.

Good luck and have a lovely time here! :)

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
    Okay. I will not get mad that you dislike my favorite region, Sinnoh. At least you're hyped about ORAS (like who isn't) and you like Hoenn! Blaziken and Swampert rule! So does Flygon, Latias, and Skitty! Still though, thanks for making PC bigger by joining us! Good to know more pokemon fans are joining our big community! Hopefully you'll be present at this year's get together! Happy fourth of July and welcome to PC Slash!

ThatSlashGuy

that tech guy
    Years
    Okay. I will not get mad that you dislike my favorite region, Sinnoh. At least you're hyped about ORAS (like who isn't) and you like Hoenn! Blaziken and Swampert rule! So does Flygon, Latias, and Skitty! Still though, thanks for making PC bigger by joining us! Good to know more pokemon fans are joining our big community! Hopefully you'll be present at this year's get together! Happy fourth of July and welcome to PC Slash!

Maybe I will be there for the get together. Happy fourth to you too!

jacktheking

Hatched Egg
    Years
    Hello welcome to Pokecommunity! I'm sure you will find a place for yourself here.
    I see that you have a animated Zigzagoon avatar! LoL! If you dont mind.. why do you like Zigzagoon?

ThatSlashGuy

that tech guy
    Years
    I like Zigzagoon cause it's my first pokemon caught in 3rd Gen, and when it evolved into Linoone it was pretty good. I just kinda liked it from the start. :P Nice to meet you!

Back