• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi All!

Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2014
    Hello, I'm Helen. I'm just here to say hi, you'll discover what I'm like when you see me around on the forums.

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
    Years
    Hi Helen and Welcome to PC server, enjoy around in the forums, if you are interested in Rm hacking then you can join the rom hacking section or interested in other activites then well there are much more sections on PC, you can try them all!

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
    Okay! Just dropping by to say hi! I really recommend joining a pokemon club so boredom won't come easily. Choose your allegiance wisely! Welcome to PC Helen! Feel free to VM/PM me if you have any questions or just want to chat! Enjoy your stay and may life treat you well!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Hiiii Helen, you seem like a peaceful and wonderfully friendly person so far, so, I hope that I can see more of you and get to chat with you soon! <33

The forums have a lot of stuff, so, I hope that you'll check that out! Like Video Games, where you can chat about... well, video games! But of course, there's always the pokemon boards, such as Pokemon Gaming Central, Pokemon Clubs, Pokemon General, and so on, so you're free to check that out. C:

Wishing you a wonderful time, and you can contact me anytime you have any questions! I'll be more than welcome to help you out. <33

Back