• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hi im new

Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2014
    hi im new to this forum, called pokemon community. i am now bob, but my birth name was shelly. please call me bob or those who die die, or i will be offensed. i am an older fan of the pokemon. very bad socially and with some medical conditions. i am a little old but not really. the end.

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
    Yet another username that reminds me of my creepypasta friends.... Miss them so much...

Anyway, we accept you as a member here and you will not be judged. Pokemon Community is a place where we all can gather together and talk about pokemon. This world on the internet, we do everything, from polls to clubs to writing to role playing and hacking. We are one big family here, so we are always happy to have one more to join us. Welcome to PC Bob and may life treat you well.

Braxien

Banned
    Years
    Welcome to The Poke Community Forums, Bob! It's fantastic to meet you.

I love your username, it reminds me of Creepypasta, similar to above! I would recommend browsing through every section in the forums to see where you believe you fit in. Make friends, become known and don't be afraid to ask questions.

Enjoy your time here and don't be afraid to send any a message asking for help! We're here to help you and be your friend.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Herrrrro!~~ Cool to have you aboard, Bob! The S.S Pokecommunity is set on a one way course to the loooove clinic, population many, and with you on board, we're set for high seas of fun! Nice to meet you; I'm the semi-captain of this platoon, named Dragon, but you can also call me Shawn. C:

Mmm, I'm sorry about your current condition, but hang in there - we'll be always here for you when you need it, and I'll be rooting for you to get as healthy as you can soon! I hope that PC has everything that interest you too, and I hope that you'll join us in various activities around here. :3

Until we meet again, this is your captain speaking, have a whale of a time, and I'm glad that we got to meet! If you have any questions, you're more than welcome to direct them to myself, or any of the mods you see before you! <33

Back