• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ash, girls and love: Your thoughts on it?

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Years
  • Oh I have been thinking about this today for some reason. I have 2 questions for you guys to ponder.

1) How do you think Ash is about all this now?

Personally I think he is not interested at all in girls right now. I know I like some ships but I just think its cute I dont see any of them, going anywhere. I think the only time you could say there was proof was when he thought Giselle was cute but I dont think that lasted long once he got to know her XD

2) How do you think he will be about love when he is all grown up?

I think he will be one heck of a guy and that whoever he would end up with would be so lucky. I mean Ash has such a sweet way about him and can be very caring. He treats others really well so just imagine how good he would be to his future wife if he ever got married *sigh* XD

Anyways. What do you guys think?

Years
  • Well, he seemed to have a thing going with Misty =O, but that turned out to be nothing, so he likes his pokemon more right now.

Sure, he's a cool guy.He'll probably be good with his kids cause they'll be pokemon trainers probably.

Years
  • While it seems like that Ash is more interested in acomplishing his dream to become a pokemon master nobody should write off his close friendship with Misty evolving into a potential relationship or even marriage when he is all grown up...

As i think that Misty will make a good wife for him because they belong together n plus their kids will turn out to be skilled pokemon trainers just like they are

[Technya]

Chick in riot gear!
    Years
  • Well, I have to agree with Toto on this. I, myself am a pokeshipper but I'm in it because I think it's cute ^_^ but personaly, let's face it, none of the existing shpis are ever gonna happen. He's more into the realizing his dream of becoming a Pok?mon Master at the moment. So, sorry to all hard-core shippers but none of them are just gonna happen at this time XD.

How do you think he will be about love when he is all grown up?

OMG! He'll be a total heart breaker! If he's just a kid right now and is super cute imagine when older XD
    But yeah, I bet he'll be just as sweet and be a very proper husband, father or whatever. ^_^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yeah I agree with you Toto and SoA. Even though I am a Pokeshipper, I don't see this ship showing in the anime. Sorry guys...He is working on his dream. And he doesn't have time for love right now. Maybe when he gets older though. ^^

Now the next answer: Yes will be a great father for his children. Since he didn't have a father growing up, he doesn't want to abandon them. And he also be a great husband. He is very charming and kind, so he will treat his wife so wonderfully. ^^

Elite Trainer Raven

Better than you.
    Years
  • My lord..people with some actual knowledge of the kind of person Satoshi is! o___o

I didn't think they existed here. Normally everytime I'd mention the same things you all did, everyone would go on a rant about "lolz ASH LUVS MISTY!" or "rofl nuh uh HE LUVZ TEH MAY!!1" TT

My views are pretty much the same. He doesn't care for girls in that kind of way at this moment, nor does he have any reason to be worrying about 'em. He's still young. He's chasing after his dreams. Dreams and happiness come before women chasing. >.>

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
  • I'm a Pokeshipper too but I dont think it's romance (yet)
    I just think Ash loves Misty as a sister or a best friend right now. She was the first one to join him on his journeys. I dont think it's one sided too because Ash blushed in front of Misty before. I'm a weird Pokeshipper.

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    Everybody seems to want Ash to marry Misty. I personally think he might be developing feelings for May.

Anyway, I think he is starting to show hints that he might be interested in girls. I've seen him blush a few times so far, but it was always brief.

As for older, hopefully he won't turn into another Brock. My ultimate prediction though is that he will be like Tenchi. All the girls will be fighting over him, and he'll be looking for a place where he can get a minute to himself.

Years
  • 1)Umm I think hes not really interested in girls right now.It would just seem better if him and Misty got married because Ash,Misty and Brock just seemed to be a closer group than the Hoenn guys and Ash.

2)I bet it'd be like Toto's ~The Bet~ fic.

Years
  • Of course the Kanto group is closer to each other than the Hoenn group. They've been through so much.

I just see them all as best friends. That's what GCYL seemed to emphasis their relationship IMO.

Well except for the jacked up flashback...

misty_moon

~Save the dub!
    Years
  • Question 1: Eh. He's been almost oblivious to pretty much every hint any girl has given him.... (I said ALMOST and PRETTY much, not *all*, but almost all)

Question 2: Like everyone else said, I think he will be a sweet guy and a great husband and possibly father.

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
  • Elite Trainer Raven said:
    My lord..people with some actual knowledge of the kind of person Satoshi is! o___o

I didn't think they existed here. Normally everytime I'd mention the same things you all did, everyone would go on a rant about "lolz ASH LUVS MISTY!" or "rofl nuh uh HE LUVZ TEH MAY!!1" TT

My views are pretty much the same. He doesn't care for girls in that kind of way at this moment, nor does he have any reason to be worrying about 'em. He's still young. He's chasing after his dreams. Dreams and happiness come before women chasing. >.>
    Nice to know some of us get him XD

Years
  • Heh, always gonna be a thread about love, isn't there?

1) Okay, if you guys have read any of the similar previous threads, you'd know how I feel on the issue, and that I strongly support AAML. Just to summerize myself without taking too much room, Ash is somewhat interested in girls. However, his appreciation for the opposite gender is very, very small, nearly unnoticable. Right now, he's hooked on trying to become a Pok?mon Master/Champion. Girls will have to wait. Besides, he is way too thick-skulled to realize that any of the girls like him. So far, it's Misty that's admited to like Ash a lot. We're gonna hafta wait until May says something.

Oh yeah, I'm speaking on the behalf of Ash, not Satoshi! (been sayin' this since Elite Trainer Raven came on...)

2) Ash? Grow up?! Comon, I don't think anyone really wants to see him grow up. To me, it's Ash's current attitude that keeps me lulled to the show and I'm pretty sure that others would agree (don't hurt me!) If he does grow up, though, he's either going to start dating girls if he hasn't become a Pok?mon Master/Champion yet. Otherwise, he's keep at it.

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
  • Personally, I would NOT like Pokemon to become involved with love.

I mean, for humans.

Pokemon is just not a system with that sort of thing.

Back