• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ash, girls and love: Your thoughts on it?

articuno_trumps_all

LeagueShipper,#1Richie-Fan
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Sep 22, 2007
    Ichapokemr said:
    That just mens they're friends. It has nothing to do with relationhips. Besides, we never see what Ash and Misty DO do at night......For all we know, they might be having major conservations while tracing every pokemon in the world from the sky!!!!......Or other things...

I?ve guess you?ve never heard of a phallic symbol.

Years
    Harsh, yet true, Elite Trainer Raven.

I don't quite see why you have to use the original names, Elite Trainer Raven. Although their names have changed, so have their attitudes, according to you.
    Biggest example from you: Misty/Kasumi.
    I'm not gonna tell everyone what you've said in the past, but lets just say both are completely different characters.

Oh, and I still don't approve of flaming, characters or users.

(Why is there four threads on this issue?!)

Elite Trainer Raven

Better than you.
    Years
    Trust me, even I've pointed out to another member here that this place needs a **** shipping section of some sort because there's too many friggen topics regarding this issue. x_X

Back