• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Community Random Battle

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    On our battle server there is a type of Random Battle called "Community Random," where PC members are represented by their favorite Pokemon. These Pokemon are nicknamed according to which PC member chose them.

If you would like to be included, post with your Pokemon and I'll add you to the list. You may also change your selected Pokemon as well.

Pokemon can be claimed by more than one member. The server will randomly pick between the available usernames. Hover over the below Pokemon names to see who have claimed them.

'absol', 'aerodactyl', 'arcanine', 'archeops', 'aromatisse', 'azelf', 'bellossom', 'bidoof', 'blissey', 'castform', 'celebi', 'charizard', 'chesnaught', 'cofagrigus', 'cradily', 'cresselia', 'crobat', 'cyndaquil', 'darkrai', 'dragonite', 'emboar', 'espurr', 'feraligatr', 'gallade', 'galvantula', 'garchomp', 'gardevoir', 'gengar', 'golurk', 'gourgeist', 'greninja', 'heracross', 'hydreigon', 'igglybuff', 'infernape', 'jellicent', 'jigglypuff', 'jynx', 'lapras', 'latias', 'latios', 'liepard', 'ludicolo', 'magikarp', 'magneton', 'manectric', 'mantine', 'masquerain', 'mawile', 'meganium', 'metagross', 'metagrossmega', 'mew', 'mewtwo', 'milotic', 'mismagius', 'mudkip', 'nidoking', 'oddish', 'oshawott', 'pachirisu', 'pichu', 'pidgey', 'pikachu', 'porygon2', 'pumpkaboo', 'pupitar', 'raichu', 'reshiram', 'reuniclus', 'rhyperior', 'rotomfan', 'sableye', 'sandshrew', 'sandslash', 'sceptile', 'scolipede', 'scrafty', 'serperior', 'shaymin', 'skarmory', 'slowbro', 'snivy', 'spheal', 'staraptor', 'starmie', 'suicune', 'sylveon', 'tangela', 'togekiss', 'typhlosion', 'tyranitar', 'vaporeon', 'venusaur', 'victini', 'volcarona', 'vulpix', 'whimsicott', 'wigglytuff', 'zebstrika', 'zekrom'

latest

Last edited:
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • Uh, just gonna reconfirm that my Pokemon is Bellossom, since that is what I chose last time :x

Oh, can she be a she, and have Petal Dance and/or Attract? If it's possible.

srinator

if we can have sets this is the scizor set i want in
    Scizor (M) @ Choice Band
    Ability: Technician
    EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
    Adamant Nature
    - Bullet Punch
    - U-turn
    - Aerial Ace
    - Superpower

Polar Spectrum

I'm still here; watching. Waiting.
    Years
  • ^
    Sri - lol I can't imagine it would give you anything besides that for scizor anyways, bar perhaps knock off over aerial ace

If we are doing custom sets tho

Mismagius
    Timid nature
    252 Sp Atk 6 Sp Def 252 Speed
    Colbur Berry

Will O Wisp
    Hex
    Nasty Plot
    Power gem

Back