• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Release] Pokemon Eclipse

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    Pokemon Eclipse

0TL0R8r.png

Welcome to the Diversas Islands! You are a new trainer, just arriving here, to prove yourself in the yearly Pokemon Cup, a tournament which blesses the winner with glory and fame. You arrive via boat, with either your Turtwig, Charmander or Mudkip, and then start you journey the Diversas Islands. You'll meet new pokemon, and whole new dangers. The Islands is home to the members of New Morning, a team obsessed with the sun and moon cycle, and it seems like the local rangers aren't strong enough to beat them alone. Then there's also the threat of a master thief, collecting pieces of an amulet with unkown awesome powers. You and the friends you make along the way will need to stop them!

Introduction​
    Spoiler:

Characters​
    Spoiler:

Screenshots​
    Spoiler:

Fakemon Dex​
    Caution, big image

Spoiler:

features:
    A complete new story
    New Pokemon
    Side Quests
    No gyms, it's replaced with the Pokemon Cup
    Bigger cities
    A city that changes every day.

Working on (Not guaranteed):
    A completely custom tileset
    Custom music
    A Crafting system
    Custom outfits

Progress:
    The game is on version 0.1a, and there are some clear errors. You can see black tiles, and there are one or two unwalkable tiles in the maps. Most houses aren't enterable, and only the main city is "alive"

Credits:
    Maruno, for making pokemon essentials.
    -FL-, for making custom scripts I use
    A quick list for the All Overworld Pokemon project:
    MissingLukey, help-14, Kymoyonian, cSc-A7X, 2and2makes5, Pokegirl4ever, Fernandojl, Silver-Skies, TyranitarDark, Getsuei-H, Kid1513, Milomilotic11, Kyt666, kdiamo11, Chocosrawlooid, Syledude, Gallanty, Gizamimi-Pichu, 2and2makes5, Zyon17.

If you want to help with anything, just say so, anyhelp is appreciated, as I am a one man team.​

Last edited:

Ice1

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    Oops, do I did press submit new thread. I originally typed it, and at last moment didn't want to post it, but it seems I did...
    I need to write a better introduction now. I also don't have any credits mentioned yet...

When I checked this topic didn't show up, can anyone explain why it exists now?

Edit: Fixed most of those, now working on a credits list!

Last edited:

NeonGeaso

Neon
    Years
  • This is my personal opinion but how to you make the sprites? And the names are a bit bland. Trust me the game itself looks very good but the fakemon need a bit of improvement. Otherwise great job and good luck creating the entire game.

Ice1

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    This is my personal opinion but how to you make the sprites? And the names are a bit bland. Trust me the game itself looks very good but the fakemon need a bit of improvement. Otherwise great job and good luck creating the entire game.

Could you expand a little bit on that? How could I improve them? I know they're not that good, but I would think they'd be good enough. The only names I dislike are Pluck and Cluckoo but the good fire chicken name is already taken by torchick, haha. If someone has a better name I'd be happy to use it.

I don't understand your first sentence... Do you mean do? I use paint, and use existing sprites as reference.

Varion Bluefire

A.K.A The Glitch
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    When I checked this topic didn't show up, can anyone explain why it exists now?

When you submit a game to this part of Pokécommunity, it needs to be approved by a member of staff - In this section it's Maruno who does that.
    Until it's accepted and approved to the rules, it will not show up. It's obviously showing now, because it now follows all the correct rulings.

Anyway, this game looks alright, the Fakemon seem like a good concept, but the spriting of them could be better. (Not trying to put you down or anything).
    Y'know, give them an official Pokémon feel, make the game seem more like an actual release.

The screenshots you have look good, but the stretching of the phrase: "OUT OF THE WAY!" seems weird. No one holds the sound of those words that long, right?

The mapping is good, seems very Game Freak-like. Which is good, I like that.

And with that, I wish you the best of luck with this game!

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
  • Really great job i cant wait to play it always remember that making ur own sprites makes the game that much better. The mapping is great also maybe go back and retouch the fakemon they dont seem like others that look more official but otherwise great job so far :)

Back