• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HADOKEN! The Street Fighter Fan Club!

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 14, 2023
STREET FIGHTER FAN CLUB

iamflip_streetfighter.jpg

My name is Alfieri and welcome to the Street Fighter Fan Club!

Possibly one of the most popular and influential fighting game series out there. Street Fighter took the world by storm with its second game, Street Fighter II. The game's popularity comes from the characters. Each character hails from a different country and each have their own unique fighting style that is either based on real-life martial arts or fictional martial arts.

Here we can discuss any news regarding the Street Fighter games, talk about our favorite characters, and talk about our first experiences with the game. So if you're a big Street Fighter fan such as myself, come sign up, it'll be a (yoga) blast!

RULES
-Follow all PokeCommunity and FC&G Rules.
-Please respect all other members and their opinions.
-No trolling, flaming, bashing, etc.
-Please stay on topic.
-Have plenty of fun!

SIGN-UP FORM
Username:
Choose Your Fighter: 1 per user, however several users can have the same character
First Street Fighter Game:
Answer to current topic:

STREET FIGHTERS (Members List)
Alfieri - Guy
Denny Hamlin - Cammy

CURRENT TOPIC
How did you choose your main?​

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Excuse me, I am an all-time street fighter fan right hurrr.

Username: Denny Hamlin
Choose Your Fighter: eeeek, I usually main Chun-Li and Vega, but I gooootta go for Cammy. She is badass.
First Street Fighter Game: Well, I discovered Street Fighter at a mini arcade room at a laundromat when I was little. I'd beg my mom to give me a bag of quarters so I can keep myself entertained while my mom did the laundry. It became my life then. My first character was Chun-Li, then I moved on to stronger fighters like Ryu and Cammy. Don't recall the actual name of it though, wish I remembered!

How did you choose your main?
It was out of random, really. I was young and all I did was press buttons. I stayed with Chun-Li because I won a few fights with her. Same with Vega. My first boyfriend made me choose him to fight against Bison (his other main) in Street Fighter IV, and I was able to beat his ass ;D

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 14, 2023
Welcome aboard Denny Hamlin :D

Yeah lmao, I used to randomly mash buttons too when I played Street Fighter as a kid. Though I chose my main because he came from my favorite video game of all time. Before him though, I was playing with Ken because I always liked red and his fire attacks were pretty sick.

Last edited:
Back