• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What kind of shoes do you wear?

What brand of shoes do you wear?

• Nike

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Vans

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • DC

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New Balance

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Heelys

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Other

Votes: 11 55.0%

• Total voters

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    I wear different kinds and arent you susposed to make only one poll per day.You made 2.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    It's okay, I moved the 2nd one.

Anyways, I wear Pumas reguarly, but I have a pair of new Nikes. xD;

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
    Years
  • I used to have Nike, it got too small for my feet. I also used to have New Balance but it got severely damaged but now I'm wearing Adidas.

bgt

R A W R
    Years
    • Age 15
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    DC Shoes... thats what im currently wearing...

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    I'm wearing some white nike trainers right now.

Years
  • I wear whatever cheap tennis shoes that I buy or my parents buy. I wouldn't wear anything on that list, I don't think.
    Right now, my tennis shoes are No Boundries, I think. I bought them at Wal-Mart for about fifteen dollars. xD

Rated R Superstar?

Rated "R" Superstar
    Years
  • Reebok classic grips(White/White) I sometimes wear my Red/Black Iversons when I wear my Sixer's Jersey...but my Reeboks are what I wear,because they match with ANYTHING! ^_^

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
  • Well, I wear a few kindz of zhoez. When working out I wear pink and black Nike Shox. At zwim practice or meetz I alwayz have my flip flopz on. And every other day I wear one of my many pairz of Chuck Taylorz (orange, green, black, red, blue), my Vans, or zome brown Old Navy zhoez that rezemble Chuck Taylorz.
    Zhoez are awzome :3

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • I only have three pairs of shoes:
    a pair of Reebok sneakers for working out and gym stuff, a pair of Vans for casual-ness, and a pair of no-brand flip flops for lazy casual-ness

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
  • My shoes are the same exact kind as my mom. The only difference is the size so I have to look at the tongue before I put them on every morning.
    I think they're sketchers. They're the kind I usually get because they're really comfortable and my feet are really used to them.

Back