• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PonyPOTW] Clash of the Crusaders (April Fools)

Who is your favourite?

• [title=Apple Bloom][img]http://i.imgur.com/YmYCGRY.png[/img][/title]

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
Welcome to another Poll-ny of the Week, here in MLP General! These threads are pretty simple- pick a few options from the poll above, and feel free to post about your choices. As always with these threads, we do ask that you follow our golden rule:
Expand on your answers! Don't just tell us that Pinkie Pie is best pony - tell us why! If you're just listing or giving very short answers, your post may either be deleted, or be up for a warning/infraction.​
It's hard to believe that in all of these pony polls, we haven't gotten to this one yet! If you've got a creative suggestion for a POTW of your own, feel free to send me a VM with your idea(s), or leave it with your post in this thread. Also, as a bonus for your contributions, anyone who has their poll question featured will be awarded with a special emblem at the end of the week!

Now with that out of the way, this week's poll question is:

"Which member of the 'Cutie Mark Crusaders' is your favourite?"

This isn't a multiple choice poll this time around, so make sure to pick your selection wisely! Now, without further ado, let the vote begin!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I chose Sweetie Belle because she is SUPER ADORBZ. I'm not biased simply because she is Rarity's sister, and Rarity is my favorite pony, but have you even heard of Sweetie Belle's singing? She is incredible! :D I hope she earns a cutie mark for her remarkable singing. :3

Second fave is Scootaloo!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I think Apple Bloom is really cute and cool, but Scootaloo just has the better look and colors and style. I haven't seen them much in action though, mostly just Apple Bloom tbh. So cute though, Cutie mark Crusaders!

Years
I think Apple Bloom is really cute and cool, but Scootaloo just has the better look and colors and style. I haven't seen them much in action though, mostly just Apple Bloom tbh. So cute though, Cutie mark Crusaders!
I'm so glad that I got a picture of this before things went back to normal.

Spoiler:

Back