• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Problem solving, Pokemon style!

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
Years
There's all kinds of problems out there that needs solving. Good thing we've got Pokemon to help us out!

In this game, the person above you describes a real-world problem of some sort. In your post, use a Pokemon to solve the above problem, and then post another problem for the next poster to solve. Here's an example:

Poster #1:
It's a hot day, and my air conditioning is broken.
Poster #2:
Have Abomasnow use Blizzard to cool the house off!

You're out camping, and need to start a fire to cook some food.
Make sure your solution involves the use of a Pokemon. Keep it fun, and innovative/unique/quirky solutions are encouraged! Let's start where the example post left off:

You're out camping, and need to start a fire to cook some food.

Years
  • Seen Jun 20, 2018
castform use sunny day perfect day for a picnic

i can sleep and i have to get up early tomorrow

Gulpin

poisonous
Years
  • Seen Jan 16, 2017
Jigglypuff can sing you to sleep and give you nightmares of pink blobs with huge eyes

I'm trying to play this song on the piano but can't keep the right tempo.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
Don't worry, Alakazam can use its Psychic attack to manipulate the frequency or something! (Don't take my word for it though; I kinda suck at physics... yeahhh.)

I have a huge exam tomorrow, but I didn't study for it! Will a Pokémon be able to help me pass it?

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
Years
Of course! That same Alakazam can psychically communicate the answers to you (just don't let the teacher find out).

I'm really hungry today, but I forgot my lunch money D:

Gulpin

poisonous
Years
  • Seen Jan 16, 2017
Tropics can lend you a banana off its neck!

Ugh theres a fly in my room make it go away

Meadow

Years
No worries! This Zigzagoon will use its Pick-Up ability to get you some healing berries! Hope ya get better! :D

Oh, snap! I lost my car keys somewhere... NOOOO! :(

Gulpin

poisonous
Years
  • Seen Jan 16, 2017
Gulpin reluctantly returned the keys. Luckily, they had not been subjected to its digestive enzymes for too long to completely disintegrate! They are as shiny as new and only slightly covered in goo. (fun fact: I at once considered the username, Don't swallow those keys, Gulpin! when usernames like that were in fashion..)

Help, I've fallen and I can't get up!

Last edited:

Meadow

Years
Don't worry, Bulbasaur can help you up with its Vine Whip! A classic Pokémon anime tactic, I must say. (:

Whoa, someone just stole my 3DS! No fair! >:(

Years
  • Seen Jun 20, 2018
abra can telport you to last town you where in

i want to change my age

Last edited:

Gulpin

poisonous
Years
  • Seen Jan 16, 2017
Celebi will warp the time around you to make you age slower (or faster, depending on what you're going for).

So I made a commitment to be at two different places at the same time tomorrow..

Years
  • Seen Jun 20, 2018
celebie can take you from the future when you have nothing to do then there will be two of you

i want to try i diffent live for a day or so

Meadow

Years
I think Dusknoir should be able to move your soul to a different body if you want it to! Just make sure you keep in contact with it. ;)

Oh, no... that person is about to get hit by a car! I can't run fast enough to help them! :(

Back