• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok?mon Jigsaws

Years
Pokémon Jigsaws

Gotta solve 'em all!

The object of this game is to create a Pokémon themed jigsaw @ Jigsaw Planet for your fellow members to complete!

You can make them as easy or challenging as you like and you can play for fun or get competitive!

• You can post a new jigsaw at any time and comment on other's at any time, no matter how old.
  • When creating a jigsaw please do not enable the rotate function as it makes it tricksy for tablet users.
  • When posting a jigsaw please include a resized version of the original image as a preview (approx. 400px wide).
  • If you post your time please include a screenshot or photo.

Last edited:

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
Years
Looks like the 24h limit has passed, but I couldn't leave this unused. (What about changing it to every week or so? :)) It's been a while since I've done a jigsaw puzzle, so I have no idea if my score of 7:56 is good or bad.

2im4Gd5.png

Years
Looks like the 24h limit has passed, but I couldn't leave this unused. (What about changing it to every week or so? :)) It's been a while since I've done a jigsaw puzzle, so I have no idea if my score of 7:56 is good or bad.

2im4Gd5.png

Well you beat me!

I've changed it to weekly with the aim of a new jigsaw being posted every Friday.

So the the competition for Jigsaw #1 is still on, ending on Thursday 3rd!

Back