• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Friends No Longer...

Status
Not open for further replies.

愛Forgotten Angel愛

~*~Wind Swept~*~
Years
  • In a far away land, you and your five friends grew very close. So close, that you were inseprable, and many people who didn't know you thought you were siblings. Then, a horrible accident occurs. While visting a friends house, their father has a little magic mishap, and everyone in the household dies. The only thing is, your spirits were to wild to go on without living to their full extent. You have become reincarnated into the powerfullest of any being on Earth, an Elemental. Ten years later, you are bound to serve the wizard who caught you, but in such times of war, even Elementals are being killed. You meet up with your friends, but in a battle! Each one of you has the power to kill another one of the elements, but do you really want to end your own friends life?

Sylph- It is an Air Elemantal and has extreme speed, is above-avrage smart, regular will power, but NO body trait, being it is truly born from air. It may only be hurt by magic, but then again, it can only influence physical beings with magic. It can fly at extreme speeds. Air magic does not cause damage, while Earth magic, if used enough, will kill it. Sylphs are very joyous creatures.

Gnome- An Earth Elemental; it is very strong, high will power, is smart, but cannot move without being in the ground. It can attack with fearsome fists and extreme strenght. It CAN be hurt by physical means, and Earth magic has no effect, while Air magic and kill it quickly. These are creatures that feel the world has mistreated them and are very sorrowful.
    Note: These do NOT resemble the gnomes in Harry Potter, the are VERY large and made entirely of Earth.

Salamander- A Fire Elemental; it has extreme will power, increased speed, normal strength, but low intelligence. It can NOT be hurt by physical weapons or means. Empting water will weaken it, and submerging it will kill it. Fire magic has no effect, but Water magic is extremly potent. Salamanders will grab foes until they are dead. The process is very painful, because you are burning to death. Most don't know exactly what they are doing without the help of their masters. They are often wrathful, and the Salamander in this RP will probably feel it is the friend's fault he/she died and will most likely try to kill that person.

Undine- A Water Elemental, it is extremely smart, has a strong body, is slightly fast, but has NO will power whatsoever. It can NOT be hurt by physical means or weapons. If it is put in fire it will scream and send up steam before it dies. Water magic has no effect, but Fire magic is very potent. Undines use their bodies (which are formed of water) it suffocate foes. They hate showing their emotions and dislike fighting.

Shade- a phantom being, it is more sureal, often called a ghost. Shades cannot leave this world of their own free will, unlike the Undead. Shades are not fully understood, but one thing is for ceartain, there is something not right about them. Physical objects pass through them and can NOT be hurt by weapons. Magic of any kind will have full effect. Shades often live in dreams, but ones that live on land are much more dangerous. Its speed, mind, and will are normal, but it has no body trait. Many Shades can see into the future.

Undead- Many believe that the Undead are just to be destroyed, at all costs. They are trapped in neither a living nor dead state and will often walk the Earth seeking revenge. They can continue on, but most still have business in the world. Some are like rotting corpses, others are somewhat normal, except for their eerie aura. Undead can see into the future. If "killed" they will often crumble to dust, but some will come back if they have a restless soul. They are the few Elementals that can be hurt by physical means, as well as wielding weapons as well.

Form:
    Name:
    Special Power: (Optional. Shades, Undead, and Sylphs only)
    Wizard's Name:
    RPing Sample: (you RP for about a paragraph to show you are expirenced enough for RP)

Here's mine:
    Form:
    Name: Sister Trouble
    Elemental: Shade
    Special Power: (Optional. Shades, Undead, and Sylphs only) Can manipulate metal
    Wizard's Name: Kari

Last edited:

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
  • Name: Kuro Byakko
    Elemental: Undead
    Special Power: Shadow/Dark Abilities
    Wizard's Name: Rine Shard
    RPing Sample:

Stars of bright silver shone faintly in the dark night, casting their cold rays across the clear sky. Below, a single cloaked figure made his way across the open plain. Half his face was shadowed and sealed with a mask, while the other seemed to emit a dark aura. Accented by the paleness of his skin, the male's solid, dark eye stared with a piercing, unnerving gaze at the night-draped grassland that lay ahead of him.

Halting mid-step, the armor encompassing one arm rang faintly as it bumped against the sheathed weapon at the fighter's side. Turning his head slightly, the ebony-coloured eye shifted as it studied the apparently lifeless landscape. However, the eye narrowed as it detected the movement of a number of dark figures.

Lowering himself into a battlestance, the cloaked warrior placed one hand on the sheathed weapon's hilt as the figures approached . . .

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Name: Ryuudo Shikka
    Elemental: Sylph
    Special Power: Can read and control minds

Wizard's Name: Zephyr Bladewing
    RPing Sample:

The winds blew steadily into the night sky. It shook trees and bushes, carrying dead leaves that has fallen onto the ground up to the heavenly night sky. There, on a large, sturdy rock, young Ryuudo stood. The leaves softly brushed against him with the frigid wind cooling his face. He was staring upon the bright, shining stars of the night. He sighed, slowly lifting the flute he had clutched, and started playing a melodic tune. With the song, he seemed to be stirring the winds, controling them, manuvering where they go. It's as if, he was the wind itself...

Last edited:

Marina

Kyogre Adept
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 8, 2005
    Name:Kiria Honda-san
    Elemental:Undine
    Special Power:N/A
    Wizard's Name:Ieyasu Tokugawa
    Age:19 (I'm a bit confused, so I'll be specific, 19 is Kiria's age, 56 is the wizards age if that was what your asking.)
    RPing Sample:
    Kiria stood on the surface of a river, staring up into the moonlight, which reflected off her watery body, casting a beautiful glimmer around. Footfalls could be heard behind her, stopping just before the river. A gristled, deep voice of a man called her; "Kiria, are you ready?"

Turning around, she looked at him. He wore a short beard, with black sideburns that rose over his cheeks tot he side of his head, up into his hair, which was short cut. He wore thick, stocky robing, with a long metal staff held in his right hand, auburn eyes gazing at her naked, watery form. "No, I am not ready to fight your war...it is just needless and senseless violence between the other wizards and you...what do you accomplish by using me as your tool to defeat the wizards?" Kiria asked in a stubborn, dignified tone.

He grew angry, but hid it, and instead casted a spell. Her form began to waver, and her 'limbs' started to turn into formless water that splashed back into the river. She screamed, trying to gather her form back again, which was when he stopped the spell, and her body regrew back to normal. "It is not your place to decide whether or not you shall fight for me, I give the orders to you, and your orders are to fight, and defeat the wizards! I am the one who brought you back, and I can just as easily erase you. I'm sure theres another willing soul wandering about thats happy to fight if it mean't they'd get to live again." He retorted gruffly, with a hint of menace. Kiria bowed her head, and replied, relunctantly; "Yes, Master Tokugawa."

(I know its kind of over-kill, but it kinda gets into a storyline between her and her Wizard.)

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Sel_Girl said:
    That is a REALLY good RP sample!!! I think I'll clear some things up that might not have been so clear before.

1. The Age, below Wizard's Name, is the wizard's age.
    2. When we get enough people, we start RPing like Maina did, not in the battle, but preparing to go to it.

Ok... Thanks for clearing that up... *Edits post*

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 18, 2006
    Name:LaRay
    Elemental:Salamander
    Special Power:has incredible power over fire.
    Wizard's Name: Kaya

Last edited:

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
  • Kuro's ability is that of control of shadow energy.

Er, this may be slightly difficult to explain . . . but, in accordance with Kuro's abilities, there is a "Shadow Dimension" from which shadow energy comes. Shadows themselves are "portals" into that realm and are composed of said energy themselves. Kuro's abilities allow him control over the energy and therefore over the shadows. Thus, he can manipulate them into more concentrated forms to create damaging substances. He may also pass into the Shadow Dimension and return to this world--using it a passage of escape or a form of "teleportation". Though Kuro can draw energy from the Shadow Dimension, if his connection to it is severed, he will need to rely on any shadow energies present.

Strangely, though, Kuro himself casts no shadow due to the fact that his shadow energy resides within him. However, this gives him a slight handicap in that he cannot draw energy from his own shadow if isolated in an area with no or little shadow.

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Wow... That's an incredibly interesting power... So, when can we start?

EDIT: And I also changed the name of my character if that's fine. And I changed his ability so that he can read and control minds...

Last edited:

Poke Chaos

Weirdo with a Dumb Name
    Years
  • Name: Leon Greenleaf
    Elemental: Salamander
    Special Power: Control Fire
    Wizard's Name: Leon Greenleaf
    RPing Sample:
    I wandered through the rubble, hoping to find the body of my brother. I found it after a while. It was sad. I started crying. I had lost my brother. Not many 12 year-olds put up with the loss of a brother. One of the worst parts was.... he had been murdered! The murderers had come to our house and blown it up. My brother, Grisis, had been on a walk. I had been in the house and he jumped in, pushed me out, and died himself. That was the other worst part. He had died to save me!

愛Forgotten Angel愛

~*~Wind Swept~*~
    Years
  • oh, i am really sorry...oh wait, fuzzywuzzy told me she wasn't going to do the RPing Sample, so she isn't going to be allowed in, yet. you can be the Salamander for now.
    Well, since no one want to be a Gnome I'll guess we'll start to RP!!!

Trouble looked into the night sky hopfully. She was lost in thought about her friends that had died. She wondered if they had become Elementals too.

"Trouble, it is time," her master said. "I know you don't want to, but come on. I am not fighting because I want to, and you know that."

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
  • "Kuro."

The undead did not move.

"I know you can hear me. Let's go, " the mage commanded.

Still the elemental did not stir. The wizard stepped forward to take ahold of Kuro's shoulder. However, pausing, he decided against such an action. He still wore the bandage from last occasion on which he had dared to touch Kuro. Unconsciously fingering his wounded forearm, he warned, "You know you need me to continue living. Now get up."

Kuro moved. Taking ahold of the sheathed sword beside him, the undead placed its end against the ground--leaning on it slightly as he stood. Then, lifting the weapon, he turned and strode past the mage, stating with quiet spite, "If this fake existence is life, I'd rather die."

Without another word the undead exited the room.

Years
  • Is it too late to join?

Form:?
    Name:Sakura
    Elemental:
    Special Power: Sylph
    Wizard's Name:Creneth
    RPing Sample: Sakura was sitting on a bench. The noise of the school bells screached her ears. Cherry blossoms fell on the ground. The wind seemed strong today. "Ah..great weather for a sylph..."Sakura thought. Faint splashes of water from the somewhat humid air splattered a little on her face. She closed her eyes for a moment. "Sakura! Sakura-chan!!" *sighs* "Okay..I'm coming to breakfast.."she ran to her friends.

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    OOC: I just noticed, did you get the names of the Elementals for the Sword of Mana/Legend of Mana game? Cause it sounds familiar...

IC: "Must I do it..."

"Yes, it's for the best..."

The Sylph closed his eyes and took a deep breath. "If I must, then I shall... But--"

"But what young one?" The Wizard Zephyr took a step closer towards Ryuudo. She would have place her hand on his shoulder, if only he had not been made of wind.

"I don't know... It's just..."

"Yes, I know how you feel right now. However, you must do it for the sake of your kind. Ryu, you must do this, or you will perish..."

"Then, I shall do it." The Sylph lost his human figure, and floated away.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back