• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Friends No Longer...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
    Kuro stiffened. Sensing his change in manner, Rine approached him. "What is it?" the mage questioned, staring piercingly toward the undead. Gazing into the grey light ahead, the elemental responded in a low tone that indicated his attention was elsewhere. "There's something happening . . . nearby."

"A battle?" Rine asked.

"Yes . . . and the energy signatures feel familiar."

The mage nodded, saying, "Let's go."

His previous rebellious spirit seeming to have been cast aside, Kuro snapped his fingers. Instantly, both he and Rine were engulfed in shadow.

Last edited:

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    "I'm sorry Leon. but I have to do it," Ryu whispered. His voice seemed to echo in the winds.

Suddenly, an eerie blue mist apeared out of nowhere. It covered in the entire area. After a few moments of stillness, a strong gust of wind suddenly came up. It gathered all the mist and formed a massive, whirling hurricane.

"Good-bye, friend"

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    The hurricane grew larger, engulfing anything in its path. However, fearing it might get out of control, Ryu quickly hurled it towards Leon. Ryu formed himself into a bird shaped creature, hovering in mid air. He stared at the hurricane. I'm sorry, but I must...

Years
    ooc: Ahh! I missed a little!

ic: Sakura smiled,then turned shocked. "Who's Leon? I've never heard of him?!" She turned over to Leon. Her green eyes grew wide,her body trembling with fear. "Is he alright?!"

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Ryu looked down. It was Trouble. Ignroing her, he slowly desintegrated into the skies. I'm so sorry...

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
    As the wave of dark energy was cast into the empty air, it seemed to fade and be absorbed into a single being. His dark eye flashing with unspoken bitterness, Kuro lowered his hand as he finished receiving the energy. The undead said nothing, merely staring coldly at the two elementals before him. First, his piercing gaze passed disdainfully over Sakura before resting on Trouble. Still Kuro remained silent.

Years
    ic: Sakura put back staff. She saw (Kogenta). "..." She was a little sad. But was surprised when she saw (Kogenta) and went up to (Kogenta).

ooc: Kogenta..what's ur charcter's name again?

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    The hurricane started to slowly fade away. Ryuudo looked down upon his friends as a cloud. He closed his eyes as if nothing has happened, and slowly drifted away, leaving a slight shadow on the ground.

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
    Kuro's gaze remained fixed coldly on Sakura as he retained his silence. Only briefly did his piercing gaze flit toward Trouble as she moved. Wisps of shadow energy continued float about the undead. Finally, folding his arms across his chest, he questioned flatly, "Why are you here?"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back