• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Friends No Longer...

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    ic: The world was silent. It had seemed like no one was left. Sakura looked doown at the pale,burnt ground and started to huff for breath,seeming like she was going to cry. Nothing,no one,nowhere,could she hear a single human. She stood up and started to walk in the silent land of Earth.

愛Forgotten Angel愛

~*~Wind Swept~*~
    Years
    OOC: Pikabloo, i got it from a RPing book called IronClaw...

IC: Kari looked at the Shade and smiled. She thought about how calm Trouble was at times of war. Then the witch moved on.

"Trouble, we are fighting strong wizards today. Each one has an Elemental, and these Elementals are said to be like you. Well, as in they used to be children..."

"Do...you know their names?"

"Only one. His name is Ryuudo Shikka..."

"Ryuudo!!! That...that is..."

Years
    ic: Creneth appeared infront of Sakura. "Sakura...you're not the only one..."
    "I'm not?"
    "No..others survived..your friends did. Did you know that?"
    "Really? Where are they?"
    "They can't be with you for the moment. For now,you have to battle someone."
    "Who?"
    "Whoever comes up to you first."

Years
    ooc: aww..bye..

ic: Sakura looked to her right. It was a Shade. "Is this who I have to battle?" "Yes.." Creneth said.

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    OOC: Oh, ok. It just sounds similar from the elementals in Sword of Mana...

IC: The Sylph took a humanly form at the top of a grassy hill. He lifted his flute started to play a harmonic tune, a sad tune. A bird flew past him. It was Zephyr in a form of a falcon. She landed on the grassy hill next to Ryuudo. "Ryu..." Again, the Sylph lost his humanly form and ascended into the sky.

Years
    ic: "The name's Sakura Kinomoto. And this is my friend, Creneth..what about you?" she asked. She was a little nervous. *This is the first time I've seen someone..* she thought.

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
    Kuro strode down a silent street, grey dust from the wreckage about him creating a faint cloud over the cracked, stone ground. Burnt and broken buildings were in abundance, some indistinguishable as having once been fully formed structures. However, a few were relatively undamaged--as with the building the undead had recently exited. Adjusting the mask that covered half his face, Kuro paused to view the carnage. A strange satisfaction seemed to emanate from the elemental despite the clear, unrelenting bitterness in his solidly ebony-coloured eye.

Some distance behind him, Rine leaned against a stone pillar. His arms folded and sharp eyes watching his charge, the mage remained silent as he waited.

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Ryuudo paused in mid-air. He looked down. It was Leon. The wispy body of the Sylph took the form of a falcon. He slowly decended to the ground. Down on the ground, he took a humanly form. Billows of wispy clouds slowly circled him. He stared at his friend.

Years
    ic: Sakura gasped. "..Trouble?! Oh my goodness! I haven't seen you in a long time! How are you?!" She charged up to her and gave her a glomp.

Years
    ic: Sakura stepped back,in horror. Cledreth was saying the same thing. "I c-can't! She's my friend!" Cledreth argued,"That doesn't mean anything!" Sakura's face got wet. She started to cry a little. "When I say no..I mean it..do I really have to?"

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Zephyr, demanding that Ryuudo must fight, flew to him in bird from. She hovered upon his wispy shoulder and wishpered in his ear, "Go Ryuudo, you must fight him at all costs. Do it now!" She flew off. Ryuudo continued to stare at Leon. A gust started to blow in.

Years
    ic: "TROUBLE!!! No! Please...don't go! Don't get hurt!" Tears still flowing, she took her Clow staff and hit Kari on the head.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back