• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey guys & girls

Years
    Hey guys, just thought I'd pop in and say hello! I've always been interested in the creativity some people can show and there are heaps of great examples here! the rom hacks are amazing!

Quick introduction, real name is Brody, have a guess at my fave pokemon and where I'm from?

Anyway, looking forward to meeting new people and playing new games.

Have a great day/night whatever time it is when you're reading this

Cheers

Hm, let me guess... Porygon and from New Zealand? :D Let me know how right.. or wrong I am. Welcome to PC, Brody!

Definitely, creativity is a big thing here and I love how many of our users either make fangames, write, draw, roleplay, make music, and so on since it makes for a lot of great discussion and is always nice to be a part of. Even outside ROM hacking we have other games you can try out in the Game Development forum so feel free to stop by there and check things out as well. ^^

Have an amazing time! If you need help you're welcome to ask our staff members in bolded names.

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
    Years
    Whats up Brody! Obviously you love Tangrowth and are from Lithuania. No need to tell me how right I am ;)

The Rom Hacks here are pretty amazing as well as the other games that Sheep mentioned. What's your favorite hack so far?

Anyways, good to meet ya and see ya around!

Years
    Hm, let me guess... Porygon and from New Zealand? :D Let me know how right.. or wrong I am. Welcome to PC, Brody!

WHO TOLD YOU!? And thank you!

Definitely, creativity is a big thing here and I love how many of our users either make fangames, write, draw, roleplay, make music, and so on since it makes for a lot of great discussion and is always nice to be a part of. Even outside ROM hacking we have other games you can try out in the Game Development forum so feel free to stop by there and check things out as well. ^^
    I will be sure to do that!

Have an amazing time! If you need help you're welcome to ask our staff members in bolded names.
    Thank you again and I definitely will if I need the help!

Years
    Whats up Brody! Obviously you love Tangrowth and are from Lithuania. No need to tell me how right I am ;)

My lips are sealed!

The Rom Hacks here are pretty amazing as well as the other games that Sheep mentioned. What's your favorite hack so far?

I'm loving insurgence atm! Wish there was a delta pory.. tangrowth but still got time to send suzerain a sly donation and ask for it <Insert shifty smiley here> wby?

Anyways, good to meet ya and see ya around!
    likewise mate!

FireSnow

Years
    I'm loving insurgence atm! Wish there was a delta pory.. tangrowth but still got time to send suzerain a sly donation and ask for it <Insert shifty smiley here> wby?

Haha yeah a delta Tangrowth would be pretty awesome ;)

I've really enjoyed Light Platinum, Red Chapter and Zeta! All of those were great. I will eventually gt to Insurgence, and some of the other Hacks that people on PC have created!

kendypls

Currently playing: Expert Emerald (Casual)
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Feb 10, 2020
    Hey Brody!
    Welcome to PC! There are loads of creative areas for you to visit, from art galleries to ROM hacks, people here are really nice and helpful.
    Feel free to ask questions and have fun! :)

Years
    Haha yeah a delta Tangrowth would be pretty awesome ;)

I've really enjoyed Light Platinum, Red Chapter and Zeta! All of those were great. I will eventually gt to Insurgence, and some of the other Hacks that people on PC have created!

I don't think i've played any of those D: I tried finding a light platnium hack but it didn't work on my comp

FireSnow

Years
    I don't think i've played any of those D: I tried finding a light platnium hack but it didn't work on my comp

If I remember correctly, I did it on an emulator on my iPad, never tried on my computer.

You should try playing them though. They are lots of fun! Zeta was kind of the prelude to Insurgence, made by similar, if not the same, people.

kendypls

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Feb 10, 2020

I have managed to get Light Platinum running on pc! (and my gameboy) drop me a PM if you would like some help and I'm sure we can get it working! :)

Years
    If I remember correctly, I did it on an emulator on my iPad, never tried on my computer.

You should try playing them though. They are lots of fun! Zeta was kind of the prelude to Insurgence, made by similar, if not the same, people.

I definitely will give it a look up thanks!

Years
    I have managed to get Light Platinum running on pc! (and my gameboy) drop me a PM if you would like some help and I'm sure we can get it working! :)

When I finish the ones I'm currently playing I'll give it a shot and see if I can get it working, but if I can't I might just hold you up on that :P

kendypls

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Feb 10, 2020
    When I finish the ones I'm currently playing I'll give it a shot and see if I can get it working, but if I can't I might just hold you up on that :P

No problem at all, I'd be happy to help where I can. :)

jappo

[b]Thank you for being you![/b]
    Years
    Awesome! Since I think you are from New Zealand, you are extra awesome in my books! I will be going to you country this year! :D

Welcome to the community! High Five from The Netherlands!

Back