• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi There Trainers! :-D

Jeischita_Homaji

Resident of the Acalia Region
    Years
    I am Jeischita, I normally go by Jei or 'Jay'! I live in Canada which I alernatively refer to as the Acalia Region. Acalia being a combination of the latin words for Maple (Acer) and Moose (Alia). I am a long time fan of the Pokemon series and the Digimon series (though that may be a bit controversial) and I often enjoy writing fan fiction and creating regions :-)

I look forward to being a member of the community and hope to make a good impression!

jappo

[b]Thank you for being you![/b]
    Years
    Hey Jei!

Welcome to PC! Alacilia Region sounds awesome, you can almost use it directly as a Pokemon region! What do you do when you create a region? Any regions that are really special/different?

Hope to see you around a lot! High five from The Netherlands!

Heya Jei, welcome to PC. <3

Canada's a lovely place, only ever really been to Toronto but I had a lot of fun and the people were extremely nice. Hoping to go back some time.

And sounds like you're a creative person, maybe we can hope to see some of your works in our writing forum sometime? Would be a good idea if you're interested in sharing. =) Feel free to ask if you need any help here though, and please do stick around!

Jeischita_Homaji

Years
    Hey Jei!

Welcome to PC! Acalia Region sounds awesome, you can almost use it directly as a Pokemon region! What do you do when you create a region? Any regions that are really special/different?

Hope to see you around a lot! High five from The Netherlands!

Generally when naming the region I take two things that most represent the place that it is based on and I combine their latin counterparts, I then populate it with pre-existing Pokemon that closely resemble real life animals native to the original place.

the Acalia Region is probably the most special to me and the one I put the most work into since it is based on the country I live in. It is the fictional setting in my non-existant Pokemon fanon games "Pokemon Spring and Pokemon Fall".

jappo

[b]Thank you for being you![/b]
    Years
    Generally when naming the region I take two things that most represent the place that it is based on and I combine their latin counterparts, I then populate it with pre-existing Pokemon that closely resemble real life animals native to the original place.

the Acalia Region is probably the most special to me and the one I put the most work into since it is based on the country I live in. It is the fictional setting in my non-existant Pokemon fanon games "Pokemon Spring and Pokemon Fall".

Since you named the Region thinking about Canada, does it mean this region has the same climates as Canada? What kind of Pokémon do you think fit in Canada? Pokemon like Stantler, Seel and Ursaring?
    I think you should claim that region name :P, its way to pretty to not be in a game.

Jeischita_Homaji

Years
    Heya Jei, welcome to PC. <3

Canada's a lovely place, only ever really been to Toronto but I had a lot of fun and the people were extremely nice. Hoping to go back some time.

And sounds like you're a creative person, maybe we can hope to see some of your works in our writing forum sometime? Would be a good idea if you're interested in sharing. =) Feel free to ask if you need any help here though, and please do stick around!

I will probably get around to posting some of them but I would rather wait until my new stuff is done, some of my older work is emberassingly bad XP

Back