• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spotlight on... Cubone & Diglett!

Years
  • Spotlight on... Cubone & Diglett!

Unlocked by defeating Travis in the Green League.​

Cubone
    Type: Attack
    Move Name: Bonemerang
    Charge Time: Fast
    Damage: 60
    A long-range round-trip attack. You can pull your opponent in close.

Diglett
    Type: Attack
    Move Name: Dig
    Charge Time: Fast
    Damage: 127
    It heads toward your opponent and does an upward thrusting attack. After it hits, you can easily aim for a combo.

I like Cubone as a Pokémon a lot but I've never really thought that much of Diglett. In fact I still don't really, maybe because it's mostly underground, maybe because Dugtrio is freaky! That's why it's surprising that Diglett is my Support Pokémon of choice!

I think why I favour this set over others is their fast charging time. Not being a great player, I rely on being able to call on them often during a match to drive my opponent back or create an opportunity for a combo. I also find dealing damage rather than restoring HP more beneficial, so having both be attackers and using the standard cheer skill means I always have the chance of help right from the start of the second or third round.

I really like the way they look in this game too, the texture of rock and bone is stunning!

I'm sure I'm not the only one who sings the Diglett song when it appears! Right?

Do you like using this Support Set? How do you deal with them when used against you?

Last edited:

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    I use it a lot. Mainly for Cubone really, I never found Diglett to be useful a lot of the time while Cubone is great for pulling people close who don't wanna be close to you. Diglett's endlag increase in the new patch kinda sucks too.

I'm sure I'm not the only one who sings the Diglett song when it appears! Right?

The what

Years
  • I use it a lot. Mainly for Cubone really, I never found Diglett to be useful a lot of the time while Cubone is great for pulling people close who don't wanna be close to you. Diglett's endlag increase in the new patch kinda sucks too.

The what

Diglett's damage was decreased a lot too :(

The this! {XD}

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2019
    I used to use Cubone/Diglett a lot while I was maining Garchomp. Especially Diglett in field phase, since it locks the opponent in long enough for me to go in with a homing air.

Back