• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ideal Day!

Sirfetch’d

I'd spend my day relaxing in a tropical oasis with my work blocked from calling me. I'd sip tropical drinks while watching the sunset and listening to music.

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
    Buy gross amounts of manga and read until my eyes bleed
    Not really into manga, but yeah like reading novels, so sounds like a good idea. Maybe buy a library full of the world's best novels & spend the whole day reading them.

No financial restrictions at all?

Get myself a car, and drive to Disney World almost everyday. Well, and spend some time at SeaWorld and some time at Universal. In general, I'd spent a lot of my day being outside more and enjoying myself a lot more if finances would allow me to do that.
    Never been to Disney World, lift please.

Oh wait, I forgot, I said no financial restrictions, my bad :P. I can buy a car & go to Disney World myself, hell I can even buy the Disney World & spend as much time there as I want.

I'd spend my day relaxing in a tropical oasis with my work blocked from calling me. I'd sip tropical drinks while watching the sunset and listening to music.
    For someone like me, who works six days a week & is burdened with studies as well, this seems like the ideal getaway {:3}.

Pika Pika :chu:

Years
    Test driving my dream car, then relaxing in a cabin or somewhere away from people. Then, it starts to rain heavily for hours and I sit there drinking tea.

Cay

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2022
    rent a beach house and put all my friends in it for a day. ive done something similar to it before and it was divine.

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
    Would go to Japan to see the weird stuff and temples there alongside my beloved while giving money to the poor, yes, I really would.

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 26, 2023
    I would wake up while the sun was still rising and go downstairs to make my husband a huge breakfast before he woke up with all our favorite breakfast foods; Biscuits and gravy, (HATE this but it's his absolute favorite) Bacon, Eggs, Pancakes, Waffles with all the delicious flavored syrups - the works.
    Ideal Day!
    Then we would go to the beach and collect seashells and splash around in the water and go to one of those little concession stands on the beach for lunch. Then we would drive to the mall and go shopping and get some stuff from Gamestop, probably get some new clothes from VS, Forever21, get some new perfumes and bath stuff and makeup ahhhh
    Ideal Day!
    And a new iPhone 6s Plus cause I'm still stuck on the 5c. Basically, going to the mall without a budget would honestly be heaven for me haha. Me and my husband would get so much new stuff. Anyways then we would go home and I'd make some crazy good dinner like pasta and breadsticks and salad or something and we would drink vodka and have fun being drunk all night.

*why are my posts always so long*

Back