• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The surviviour island game.

Do you want to join this game

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
    Years
    The surviviour island game. Welcome in this game. Now let me post some positions. Me-hoster, dark zeta-manegar, idol09-he is responsible to save account ex:- to note who are eliminate,got immunity etc, riki(red's hawt chibi pellippers)- is responsible to check that the pc rules are followed and a second hoster and tricky 4arms- a third hoster we are looking for a fourth hoster and a artisians. First the maximum people can join are 100 hai dont worry the players would be introduce later not now. Now we need just 20 and for the stard of game we need 5 members. Don't worry the game would be very awesome i, tricky 4arms and riki already plan it. The prizer are really cool. 5day and 4 night at carabian, a scorpio car all expense by me and idol09 dont worry we are saving money. For join there is the poll. Vote it yes, if want to join. After the poll post in the thread about these topics 1-u r PC username 2- i have voted yes 3- tell your interest in playing these game. Dont worry its not a normal survive game here its have attack. We need 5 people for the first item challenge. The item challange i will tell about it but first let 5 people joined it first I will tell the rules when when the game get progress.

Last edited:
    Years
    For join there is the poll. Vote it yes, if want to join. After the poll post in the thread about these topics 1-u r PC username 2- i have voted yes 3- tell your interest in playing these game. Dont worry its not a normal survive game here its have attack. We need 5 people for the first item challenge. The item challange i will about it but first let 5 people joined it first

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
    The surviviour island game. Welcome in this game. Now let me post some positions. Me-hoster, dark zeta-manegar, idol09-he is responsible to save account ex:- to note who are eliminate,got immunity etc, riki(red's hawt chibi pellippers)- is responsible to check that the pc rules are followed and a second hoster and tricky 4arms- a third hoster we are looking for a fourth hoster and a artisians. First the maximum people can join are 100 hai dont worry the players would be introduce later not now. Now we need just 20 and for the stard of game we need 5 members. Don't worry the game would be very awesome i, tricky 4arms and riki already plan it. The prizer are really cool. 5day and 4 night at carabian, a scorpio car all expense by me and idol09 dont worry we are saving money. For join there is the poll. Vote it yes, if want to join. After the poll post in the thread about these topics 1-u r PC username 2- i have voted yes 3- tell your interest in playing these game. Dont worry its not a normal survive game here its have attack. We need 5 people for the first item challenge. The item challange i will tell about it but first let 5 people joined it first I will tell the rules when when the game get progress.

Hi there! I'm really sorry, but we already have another on-going Survivor game here at Pokémon Trivia. =(

If you still wish to continue this, you might have better luck in The Playground instead! For now, I'm going to move this thread over there for you. Sorry for any inconvenience!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Just want to say that I can't be the co-hoster, sorry.

Back