Male
England
Seen 19 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
92 posts
11.7 Years
Pokémon: Attack on Silph Co.
Made for the Relic Castle Gam Jam

Return to Saffron City as a young worker bored of a desk job he's had his whole adult life. His life suddenly takes a 180 turn after the return of a certain criminal organisation. Take control of the young hero and fight your way to the top of the Silph Company.

Screenshots:

GAME DOWNLOAD V1.4:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/dhltly4708iak4b/Attack_On_Silph_Co_V1.4.zip

Made Using:
Pokémon Essentials for RPG Maker XP

Team:
Franzo (Aka: NoodlesButt)

Notes:
- 1-2 hours of gameplay
- 4 years after HGSS
- Gen 1-4 Pokémon
- Rich in story
- A hidden event Pokémon somewhere in Saffron?
- All Gen 1-4 eeveelutions available through evolution stones

Resource Pack:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/jtz706m71iv5h76/AOS_Resource.zip

CREDITS:
INNERMOBIUS - Burglar backsprite (edited)
THEATEROFALLBABIES - Grey back battle sprite (edited)
J3010 - Grey fornt battle sprite (edited)
AVATAR - Grey overworld sprite (edited)
SEIYOUH - Train tiles
NX-KUN - ripped HGSS trainer sprites
UTUBER6061 - Team Rocket Leader battle music
yukinodsyouid - Team Rocket Admin Music
DEO - Day/Night tones
FOR POKEMON ESSENTIALS:
Flameguru
Poccil (Peter O.)
Maruno
(Please inform me if I have forgotten anyone.)
Switch FC: SW-2210-5865-6326

Tír Na
Male
Seen 5 Days Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
78 posts
2.7 Years
Where do you find more Pokemon? I've only got my starter Eevee, the hidden Rotom, and a Gabite. There are mostly ghost Pokemon in the first cave, which I don't need since I have Rotom. And I don't have much interest in Zubat or Geodude. Is that Dark type Zubat in your signature available in this game? Looks cool.

I can't believe this is the only game where the Karate King doesn't give you a Pokemon for beating him. I was really looking forward to using a Hitmonchan with the Phys/Spec split for the first time.

One more thing. Where do you get evolution stones? I want to evolve my Eevee into a Flareon or Vaporeon.

Franzo

Developing something...

Male
England
Seen 19 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
92 posts
11.7 Years
Where do you find more Pokemon? I've only got my starter Eevee, the hidden Rotom, and a Gabite. There are mostly ghost Pokemon in the first cave, which I don't need since I have Rotom. And I don't have much interest in Zubat or Geodude. Is that Dark type Zubat in your signature available in this game? Looks cool.

I can't believe this is the only game where the Karate King doesn't give you a Pokemon for beating him. I was really looking forward to using a Hitmonchan with the Phys/Spec split for the first time.

One more thing. Where do you get evolution stones? I want to evolve my Eevee into a Flareon or Vaporeon.
There are more Pokémon on the 5th floor of Silph Co. And the evolution stones are given to you by a scientist on the 4th floor but to get there you need to take the left-most teleport on the 3rd floor. And unfortunately the Zubat isn't in this game. This was made before I did the Zubat.
Switch FC: SW-2210-5865-6326

Tír Na

Marin

Not Bored

Age 17
Male
Seen 4 Weeks Ago
Posted July 11th, 2019
827 posts
3 Years
im confused, its only 1-2 hours of gameplay yet its complete?
It was made for a game jam on RelicCastle. The whole idea behind it is to make a small game. You have about a month to make one, and that's what this is. So yeah, it's shorter than you might be used to.
Advertiser Content