• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Conversate?

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2016
    So as you can tell by my profile picture and name, I am a huge Black | White |Black Two | White Two fan. I am in School and right now have no one to talk with it about. It may seem a bit strange asking for people to talk about pokemon digitally but I'm hopeless now. Anyone want to have a conversation about 5th Gen?
    If so thanks and contact me ASAP. (Helpless Oshawott;-;)

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Good to see someone who loves the games here. I mean most people do but you seem super into them. Just a guess but I don't think many will vm/pm about it and would rather chat in the dedicated forum (which makes it way more active). Maybe make your own topics on things you really wanna discuss? The forum could use activity :) Oh and you should totally join the adoption program - you could get your own Oshawott!!

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • Hi! Welcome to the forums :) We still love Unova here, and if you want to discuss a certain topic, you can definitely make your own thread. There are also a lot of Oshawott fans around here! I think she's changed her avatar, but you should definitely hit up user: Hikamaru if you want to discuss Oshawott.

Years
  • Yeah I'm that Oshawott fan Altairis has been talking about.

But yeah, I am also a huge fan of the 5th Generation! So if you ever want to discuss Unova I'm definitely a great person to talk with. I may not always wear an Oshawott avatar, but my profile proves my fangirlism toward that little guy.

Back