• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Black/White Or Black /White Two?

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2016
    So this comes down to more than just names! Black and White actually have a different looking kyruem then in 2! Fun Fact! Also the story line is different!

Then I want to ask Black or White? Thats like saying Reshiram or Zekrom! Or maybe Fire or Electric! Please tell me your choices in the comments! Mine are:

Black Two, Kyruem Two
    Black, Reshiram, Fire!

Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    I picked Black because I love the design of Reshiram! I went on to get Black 2 in order to continue the narrative, although I do like Zekrom and both formes of Kyurem.

Years
  • Pokémon White. It's the only game of Generation V that I own, and I didn't bother with the Black/White 2. I didn't like that '2' in there. Ruins the rest of my Pokémon game line

Back